This is an automatically generated Meta-Wiki page. The page was copied from Fluxx, the grantmaking web service of Wikimedia Foundation where the user has submitted their application. Please do not make any changes to this page because all changes will be removed after the next update. Use the discussion page for your feedback. The page was created by CR-FluxxBot.
A. Organization type
- Mission-aligned organization
B. Organization name
- Progress Gateway NGO
E. Do you have an account on a Wikimedia project?
E1. Please provide the main Wikimedia Username (required) and Usernames of people related to this proposal.
G. Have you received grants from the Wikimedia Foundation before?
- Applied previously and did receive a grant
H. Have you received grants from any non-wiki organization before?
- H1. Which organization(s) did you receive grants from?
- H2. Please state the size of these grants from the following options.
- H3. What type of organization (s) did you receive grants from?
- H4. What percentage of your program budget do other funders contribute to?
1. Do you have a fiscal sponsor?
1a. Fiscal organization name.
2. Are you legally registered?
3. What type of organization are you?
- Non profit organisation
4. What is your organization or group's mission and how does it align with the Wikimedia movement?
- Our mission is to support open knowledge and public education for social progress.
5. If you would like, please share any websites or social media accounts that your group or organization has. (optional)
6. Please state the title of your proposal.
- Wikipedia Educational Outreach in Mongolia
9. Where will this proposal be implemented?
10. Indicate if it is a local, international, or regional proposal and if it involves several countries?
10a. If you have answered international, please write the country names and any other information that is useful for understanding your proposal.
10b. Are there any specific sub-regions or areas where your proposal will be implemented?
11. What is the challenge or problem you are addressing and why is this important?
12. What is the main objective of your proposal? Please state why you think partnering with Wikimedia Movement helps to achieve this objective?
13. Describe your main strategies to achieve this objective?
14. Are you running any in-person events or activities?
15. Please state if your proposal aims to work to bridge any of the identified content knowledge gaps?
16. Please state if your proposal includes any of these areas or thematic focus.
17. Will your work focus on involving participants from any underrepresented communities? Select all categories that apply.
18. Please tell us more about your target participants.
19. Do you have plans to work with other Wikimedia communities, groups or affiliates in your country, or in other countries, to implement this proposal?
19a. If yes, please tell us about these connections online and offline and how you have let Wikimedia communities know about this proposal.
19b. If no, please tell us the reasons why it has not been possible to make these connections.
20. Will you be working with other external non-Wikimedian partners to implement this proposal?
20a. If yes, please describe these partnerships.
20a. If yes, indicate sharing of resources from these partners (in kind support, grants, donations, payments).
21. Please tell us how your organization is structured.
22. Do you have the team that is needed to implement this proposal?
23. Please state if your organization or group has a Strategic Plan that can help us further understand your proposal. You can also upload it here.
Learning, Sharing, and Evaluation
24. What do you hope to learn from this proposal?
25. Enter a description of the metric and a number in the target field. If the metric does not apply to you, enter N/A for not applicable.
|Number of participants|
|Number of editors|
|Number of organizers|
25a. If for some reason your proposal will not measure these core metrics please provide an explanation. (optional)
26. What other information will you be collecting to learn about the impact of your work? (optional)
27. What tools would you use to measure each metric selected?
28. How do you hope to share these results so that others can learn from them?
29. What is the amount you are requesting from WMF? Please provide this amount in your local currency.
30. What is this amount in US Currency (to the best of your knowledge)?
31. & 32. Please provide a budget for the amount of funding requested.
33. What do you do to make sure there is a good management of funds?
34. How will you contribute towards creating a supportive environment for participants using the UCOC and Friendly Space Policy?
35. Please use this optional space to upload any documents that you feel are important for further understanding your proposal.
- Other public document(s):
By submitting your proposal/funding request you agree that you are in agreement with the Application Privacy Statement, WMF Friendly Space Policy and the Universal Code of Conduct.
- Please add any feedback to the grant discussion page only. Any feedback added here will be removed.