Grants:Project/Rapid/Art and Feminism BWa
Please see the sample Editathon/Training application before drafting your application.
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed.
- Recruit new editors
- Increase skills for existing editors
- Add or improve content
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. Be sure to answer the following questions:
1. Are you doing one editathon or training or a series of editathons or trainings?
- We are going to conduct two events
2. How will you let your community know about the event? Please paste links below to where relevant communities have been notified of your proposal, and to any other relevant community discussions.
- We will use our social media pages (facebook, WhatsApp) and the meta page to let people know about the event.
3. Do you have experienced Wikimedia editors to lead the event?
4. Do participants have the equipment or skills needed to participate and contribute high quality content? If not, how will you support them?
- Most of the participants will be new bies therefore a mix between the new comers and experienced editors will help the transition of skills between the group members.
5. How will you engage participants after the event(s)?
- We will make sure they follow our facebook and meta page for daily updates
6. Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets:
- Number of events 2
- Number of participants -28
- Number of new editors -8
- Number of of articles created or improved -17
What resources do you have? Include information on who is organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense and include a total amount.
Pull Up banner (design and print) = $USD 450 Flyers = $USD 250 Posters = $USD 250 T-shirts =$USD 300 Social media promotion = $USD 200 Back-up Generator = $USD 350 Snack packs for those interested = $USD 200
Total= $USD 2000
Community members are encouraged to endorse your project request here!