- Please see the sample Video campaign application before drafting your application.
- You can also read a recent video campaign application, Promotion of Punjabi Wikipedia on Social Media and their related report.
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed. You can add details to each goal.
- Produce video content to promote Wikimedia projects
- Social Media post and tags
- Wiki community involvement
- Social Media ad's promotion
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. Be sure to answer the following questions:
1. What is your promotion plan?
You can produce an animation video to promote a Wikimedia project and promote it by using ads on Twitter. You can promote an online campaign, such as Wiki Loves Monuments, by producing an interview video and promoting it on Facebook, Twitter, etc., using ads.
- The project wikigraphic's is going to focus on documentary about wildlife, parks, monument, historical sites which has articles on wikipedia but with no video or documentary on wikipedia and it's sister project. The video or documentary added to each articles would be important because people learn through visualization and there would be open spaces cinema's for the project for people to learn about wikipedia article and other sister project and the new documentary program as well as school.
2. How will you let your community know about the promotion campaign?
Please paste links below to where relevant communities have been notified of your proposal, and to any other relevant community discussions.
Share links of our social media to community groups and have group meetings to bring their ideas.
3.Do you have any experience in online promotion or video production?
Were you involved in a similar project in the past? Do you have any other experience in producing videos or multimedia files?
Am a Cinematographer, Director and Art Director.
4. Do you or others in your team have the skills needed to manage the video production and promotional campaign?
Do you already have a team and specific roles assigned to people based on tasks such as scriptwriting, direction, cinematography, etc.?
We have editor, sound recordist, cinematographers, directors, writer, PR and social media expects.
5. What’s your post promotion plan?
What do you plan to do after your campaign ends?
- Release the behind the scenes, trailers and flyers.
- Open air cinema to teach people on how to use wiki articles and use the documentary.
- School campus premiere.
- We plan to analyse the effectiveness and also involve volunteers and non members.
- Experience in theater arts and film making.
- Experience in media and broadcasting.
- film distribution maker.
- Production and event media.
6. Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more:
- Number of people reached (saw the ad)
- Number of video views (saw the video)
- Number of link clicks (clicked on the link to visit project/campaign page)
- Number of campaign participants (edited or contributed)
What resources do you have? Include information on who is organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense and include a total amount.
- Casting = $ 80
- Equipment = $ 1,200
- Feeding for crew and cast = $ 700
- Transportation = $ 300
- Hard Disk = $ 40
- Post Production = $ 200
- Promotion = $ 500
- Location = $ 80
- Total = $ 3000
Community members are encouraged to endorse your project request here!
- I endorse this project because this project would provide documentary content to Wikimedia projects and also enhance the knowledge of users and skills of volunteers at large. Jwale2 (talk) 06:33, 11 September 2019 (UTC)
- It will help put a better content 22.214.171.124 00:10, 12 September 2019 (UTC)
- It is a great initiative. I believe it will bring a lot of awareness to the world at large saving a lot of endangered species. Gramalow (talk) 06:03, 12 September 2019 (UTC)