Grants:Project/Rapid/Nnamdi Azikiwe Library Editathon training 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
statusProposed <Ngozi Osadebe>
please add a title
budget (local currency)<$388.111 (as at Feb 25, 2018)>
budget (USD)<!-This grant is being requested by a group
grant typeNnamdi Azikiwe Library, University of Nigeria Nsukka
organization (if applicable)• <chinwe.ezeaniunn.edu.ng>
Please see the sample Meeting application before drafting your application.
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed.
- Increase skills for existing editors
- Add or improve content
- What is the purpose of the meeting and why is it important to your community?
- If applicable, what benefits have you seen from doing this kind of meeting in the past?
- How will you let participants know about the meeting?
- How will you keep participants engaged after the meeting is over?
- Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
Note: In addition to your project-specific measures of success, you will also be asked to report on some Global Metrics at the end of your final report. Please keep this in mind as you plan, and we'll support you as you begin your project.
- Number of total participants: 18
- Number of people who will help organize the event:3