Grants:Project/Rapid/WikiSD/Wiki Loves Africa 2020 in sudan
Please see the sample Photowalk application before drafting your application.
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed. You can add details to each goal.
- Add or improve content (Photo, Video)
- add or improve an aritcle
- Recruit new editors
- Increase skills for existing editors
Wiki Loves Africa 2020 in sudan will focus on photo/Videos ,add article activities . Pictures/Video uploaded on Commons will be used to illustrate and improve articles related to sudan on wikipedia.
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. Be sure to answer the following questions:
1. How many walks/tours will you organize and how many people on each walk?
- 5 walks and 4 people
2. What kind of content will the walks focus on? Why is this topic a priority?
- Wiki Love Africa 2020 in Sudan will focus on photo shooting activities under the year theme. Photos will be be uploaded on commons and be used to depict and improve articles related to Sudan under transportation on wikipedia and its other sister projects
3. What is the plan to ensure images will be used on Wikimedia projects?
- before the contest we will meet the participation and agree on tags titles to makes finding and access commons easy.
4. Do participants have the equipment or skills needed to participate and contribute high quality content? If not, how will you support them?
- the participate not have high quality but we can support them by training them
5. Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more:
- Number of participants=20
- Number of photos uploaded to Wikimedia Commons=100
- Number of photos used on Wikimedia projects=50
What resources do you have? Include information on who is organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
- Activities Will be supported by local non profits organisations in khartoum, Sudan and other citys; They support us by letting us organize activities for the competition in their rooms and premises, materials for audiovisual presentations, PCs etc.
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense and include a total amount.
- Refering to oanda.com rate is at Dec14 2019 = 45,0054$ for 1SD
|Sl.No||Item||Notes||Quantity||Rate (SD)||Total (SD)||Total (USD)|
|01||Social Media Promotion||Sponsored posts in FB / Instagram pages||1,00||5000||5000||110|
|02||Expo photo||Printing of best photos||20,00||2000||4000.0||44,3950|
|03||T-Shirt||Print TShirt for Events||10||500||10000||221,975|
|04||Steekers||Materials for Contest||30,00||200||600||13,3185|
|05||Posters||Materials for Contest||3,00||600||1200||26.6370|
|06||Break for Ceremony Closing||Beverage + Biscuits + Water||1,00||1000||10000||221.975|
|07||Communications Internet||fees + Communications||2||600||1200||26.6370|
|08||Upload sessions||Bying 20 Go InterNet||2,00||800||1600||34.5160|
|9||Diploma for winners||for 10 best photos and for Jurys A3||3,00||3000||7000||155.383|
|13||Transportation||Fuel For Organizers Taxi etc||1,00||20 00||20 00||44.3950|
|14||Additional Amount||unforeseen expenses||1,00||10 00||10 00||22.1975|
Community members are encouraged to endorse your project request here!