Grants:Project/Rapid/Wikimedia User Group Nigeria/Monthly meetup/Report
Did you meet your goals? Are you happy with how the project went?
- Yes we met our goals and we are happy with how the meetup went. The friendly space expectations was met throughout the meetup
Please report on your original project targets.
|Target outcome||Achieved outcome||Explanation|
|if at least Six (6) Meetups were held||Six (6)|
|if at least 13 people participated||More than 13 people participated||Over 30 people participated. User:Mahveotm joined our community even though they had been editing before|
|If at least two (2) new editors were recruited||More than two (3) editors were recruited in some cases|
|If at least 5 new articles are created and 5 existing articles improved||More than Five (5) new and existing articles created and improved respectively.||
Projects do not always go according to plan. Sharing what you learned can help you and others plan similar projects in the future. Help the movement learn from your experience by answering the following questions:
- What worked well?
- The commitment of our community members promote the success of the meetups
- Availability of experienced members to lead the meetup.
- What did not work so well?
- Internet connectivity did not work so well but that's a major problem in Nigeria
- What would you do differently next time?
Grant funds spent
Please describe how much grant money you spent for approved expenses, and tell us what you spent it on.
Summary of expenses for the six events ( Detailed Spread sheet will be sent to Grant Team)
- Hall -- 1296 USD
- Light Refreshment-- 360USD
- Alternative Power-- 180USD
- Wifi-- 150USD
- Total grant fund spent--- 1986 USD
Do you have any remaining grant funds?
Anything else you want to share about your project?