At Wikipedia's Voice 2018
25. Editing since I was a teen because I am optimistic about the opportunities Simple Wikipedia creates for kids, students, people with learning disabilities and no time to read :)
I contribute to the development of Wikipedia because it first did the same to me.
- Wikipedia Pages Wanting Photos 2020, Country Organizer.
- Black Lunch Table Contest 2020, Runner up.
- Anyone For Everyone, Curator
- Wikimedia Fan Club, University of Ilorin (president 2017/18 session, see successor)
- Editathon on Articles needing copy editing, July 2018, Wikimedia Fan Club University of Ilorin, (Facilitator)
- Wikipedia's Voice, August 2018, Wikimedia Fan Club University of Ilorin (Facilitator)
- Wiki Loves Africa 2017 (Co-coordinator, Nigeria)
- Wikimedia User Group Nigeria (Volunteer, member)
- Ilorin Wikimedia Hub (Member)
- Editing Simple Wikipedia articles
- Wikimedia Usergroup Nigeria/Meetup September 2017 (Participant)
- Wikimedia Usergroup Nigeria/Meetup June 2017 (Participant)
Some articles created on the Simple English Wikipedia:
See all the Simple Wikipedia articles I created
See all the Wikipedia articles I created on the English Wikipedia
See all my user contributions to Wiki projects here
Selected activities' gallery
- WikiRefugee | Workshop June 2017
- Wikimedia Strategic Meeting/ Meetup September 2017
- Wiki Loves Africa | December 2017
- Wikipedia's Voice | August 2018