Grants:Project/Rapid/Year end Volunteer meet-up 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Year end Volunteer meet-up 2018
A meet up to discuss about wikimedia and her related projects and talk about the group activities and constitution/ change responsibilities of group members in order to be able to utilise resources offered by the foundation properly.
start date20 August
end date20 August
budget (USD)1400 US dollars
grantee• Mompati Dikunwane
Please see the sample Meeting application before drafting your application.
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed.
- Socialize with community members
- Organize a community project
- Recruit new editors
- Add or improve content
- What is the purpose of the meeting and why is it important to your community?
- The meeting will help us discuss challenges affecting the group, organize a community project
- If applicable, what benefits have you seen from doing this kind of meeting in the past?
- We are able to come up with ideas for next projects to carry out.
- How will you let participants know about the meeting?
- We shall communicate in our meta group page about this meeting.
- How will you keep participants engaged after the meeting is over?
- We usually communicate in Facebook but have also thought of creating lists (mailing lists) for volunteers.
- Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
- We have organised a successful meet up in the past and it was of help to us.
Note: In addition to your project-specific measures of success, you will also be asked to report on some Global Metrics at the end of your final report. Please keep this in mind as you plan, and we'll support you as you begin your project.
- Number of total participants ː 20
- Number of people who will help organize the event ː 5
Members who will be helping out to organise should sign their names belowː
- Mompati Dikunwane (talk) 12:29, 11 July 2019 (UTC) (Grantee)
|Light Refreshments and coffee||380|
|Transport for organisers||350|