- What does it mean "Pdcost" in the budget table?
- How have you calculated the budget - I mean - for example why do you need 400 EUR for printing for "2nd fase of our ongoing collaboration project" and not, say, 1000 EUR?
- Hi Polimerek,
- first question: it means Perdiem cost. It's calculated by 40 EUR * number of perdiems (ie. first row: 25 perdiems * 40 EUR = 1000 EUR).
- In base to our experience with local providers. We have requested a previous grant which already included many (if not all) of the concepts of this grant (Grants:Amical/Glam & outreach), as you can see we even reduced the budget for the "print" and "promo" columns.
- Thanks for your feedback.--Arnaugir (talk) 11:15, 13 July 2013 (UTC)
Thanks for the great submission Arnau. I think this should be funded already and my only questions are the following:
- Do you have contacts with most of these GLAM institutions mentioned in the application or you plan to improve it by negotiating with new institutions? I remember your previous grant request which was more detailed and included more partnerships listed.
- This one is for mantainging and improving our actual network of GLAMs who are already collaborating. We won't focus in opening new projects with (although some of the may happen) but in improving the ongoing ones. If you want, we can make you a detailed list of our GLAMs collaboration projects--Kippelboy (talk) 11:35, 14 July 2013 (UTC)
- Can you tell us more about the very first activities in your outreach programme since you've already started it by the beginning of this month?
- Hello Kiril,
- thanks for your support. I will ask Kippelboy to answer your questions since he's the project leader and knows better than me.--Arnaugir (talk) 11:22, 14 July 2013 (UTC)
- Hi Kiril, with the National Archive we've done a release of more than 350 biographies text that have been implemented in Catalan wiki. See the whole list here. We also had strategy meetings with each one of the Public Museums in Barcelona, to create a personalized plan of activities for 2013-2014 depending on their each capacity (events, editing, releasing content): Project updates here (in Catalan)
- Regarding universities, we had a Meeting with 15 Design related universities and Schools presenting them our collaboration proposal for 2013-2014. We will re-produce our Viquimodernisme project adapting it to design whith the universities that say yes to our proposal.
- We agreed with the Head of our Public Libraries Network to create a part time position as a Wikipedian in Residence for this project, that may be announced on fall 2013. And we have planned some workshops. These are just the first steps of the projects, btw.--Kippelboy (talk) 11:35, 14 July 2013 (UTC)