Spróbujmy moze wypracować jedną wersję - zobacz Talk:Zasady postępowania w wypadku trollingu
- Ja się przy tym układzie "art. X pkt. Y" nie upieram. Zastosowałem go ze względu na łatwiejsze poruszanie sie po takim tekscie. IMHO łŁatwiej znaleźć "art. X pkt. Y" niż "7 zdanie od końce w rodzdziale: XXXXXX". Można jednak zmienić Artykuły na rozdziały - tytuły już są. A listę numerowaną na nienumerowaną. Preeambuła powstałaby z rozbudowania Art. 1
- Co do "sztabu kryzysowego" - w początkowej fazie konfliktu, gdy jeszcze możłiwa jest mediacja, to dobry pomysł, ale w ostatecznosci o uznaniu kogoś za trola IMHO powienien uznawać ogół, a nie "grupa" po konsultacji, to może niektórym zalatywać TWA w negatywnym rozwinięciu.
- Gdyby zastosować w całosci twoją propozycję z "sztabem kryzysowym" dochodzimy do pewnego paradkosu: Ta sama grupa zgłasza "podejrzanego" (zatem pewnie popadła z nim w owe konflikty), usiłuje z nim dyskutować (tu dochodzi zapewne do eskalacji istniejacych konfliktów) i wreszczie decyduje o tym, czy "podejrzany" jest trollem. (Nemo iudex idoneus in re sua ;P)
- Art. 4 pkt. 3 - to ostateczność, gdy łagodne metody zawiodą. Trzeba wziąć pod uwagę, że niektórzy są niereformowalni
- Art. 4 pkt. 4 - ma zapobiec otoczce i walkom wokół "zjawisk" typu Xcor/Darzbór i Ergonom/Kwiecień. Dwa przypadki to już prawie reguła.
- Art. 4 pkt. 5 - to dla "miłosiernych"
- 1 Art 13 and the rest
- 2 Fund drive
- 3 Scholarship application!
- 4 OT
- 5 Thanks!
- 6 BG WP
- 7 Polimerek/OTRS
- 8 Your edits to the Q&As...
- 9 Wikipedia Żmudzinów
- 10 Hostel w Łodzi a sprawa Sabatu
- 11 Translator, We need you!
- 12 WCI Grant
- 13 Plans for 2012
- 14 WM-ZA: Gauteng Grant
- 15 Thank you for your translations
- 16 Questions for FDC candidates
- 17 GDJ
- 18 Grant Conferences and meeting for tenth anniversary of the Galipedia
- 19 Your comments are invited on four current FDC proposals
- 20 Request for comments
- 21 Feedback on Foundation Grant
Art 13 and the rest
I don't want you to get in trouble for the things we say. Is there any way we can talk with those people who don't agree and explain our concerns? Maybe we need to do a little "explanation" here, and just say that we're not against everyting, but that some things make little sense, or cannot go according to the Wikimedia Foundation. Maybe we should talk to those people directly, either on the wiki or on irc if it's at all possible. Do not hesitate to ask me if you think it is a good idea. We have nothing against the Polish you know ;-). you should have seen the debate while we were doing the French bylaws ;-). Best. notafish }<';> 22:55, 31 August 2005 (UTC)
- Oh, and I was just kidding about "the Foundation does not want that", I don't think the board will say anything against it. This only hurts Wikimedia Polska, not the Foundation. The real question that they have to ask themselves is..how are they going to make sure that someone is a contributor? As soon as they have answered with an answer that makes sense, then I'll be fine with the article. This said, I don't really mind. I just think it is an impossible article to keep up :-). notafish }<';>
- Ok, I answered Julo on the talk page of the English version. Again, do not hesitate to make clear that if this article stays, I won't scream against the bylaws :-). As I said, I just think it is making life difficult for Wikimedia Polska ;-). Thanks for your patience :) notafish }<';> 00:22, 2 September 2005 (UTC)
The start of the fund drive has been delayed for at least a few days. The reason is to give us more time to prepare more translations, a press release, donor feedback mechanisms (such as automatically listing new PayPal donations), and work on next quarter’s budget. Sorry for the late notice on this. I will update the translation coordination page with the finalized start and end dates after the board decides that on their Friday 9 December meeting. --Daniel Mayer 21:34, 8 December 2005 (UTC)
Thanks for the translation polimerek :-) Warning : we are updating the form a little to make it more clear and less, well, boring. (Update available in 30 min or so.) And we are asking people to fill out the application form in English even though the form itself is being translated (we won't have many translators at the conference, so some basic English proficiency will be useful). Please take a look at the new updated form (of course anyone who sends in the older form will be treated just the same; we just want to make it less of a chore to fill out). Sj 23:06, 19 June 2006 (UTC)
- Updated. Cheers, Sj
Well... That's a wonderful baby. Compliments, M/ 22:52, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
Hello. I am a sysop on BG WP and I am from Sofia. I saw your (a bit random :-) ) requests to members of our wikipedian community. How can I help you? Btw I saw another colleague who contacted you but I wouldn't advise you to engage with her in case you want to have your work done. :-D --Spiritia 00:27, 23 November 2007 (UTC)
... are greatly appreciated. I am currently proofreading your translation—I really value some of your excellent ideas. Thanks a lot for your help! Tomasz W. Kozłowski 07:52, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
- There we are. I hope you agree to this changes. If not, be bold :-) Tomasz W. Kozłowski 08:09, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
Niektórzy Litwini chcą zniszczyć Żmudzinów Wikipedia. Proszę, głosowanie w tej sprawie. Proposals for closing projects/Closure of Samogitian Wikipedia. Samogitia 13:14, 2 June 2010 (UTC)
Hostel w Łodzi a sprawa Sabatu
Cześć! Przykuta powiedział mi, że masz namiar na hostel/schronisko w Łodzi. Myślę o zrobieniu jakiejś oferty pod Sabat w Łodzi. Podesłałbyś mi szczegóły tego miejsca? Z góry dziękuję. 18.104.22.168 13:06, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
Translator, We need you!
You have helped us in previous years with translations and for that we are most grateful. Now we turn towards the 2011/12 fundraiser. It may seem forever away, but work has already begun getting everything ready to go. This year we want to have landing pages covering as many countries in as many languages as possible.
Right now, we want to figure out who is interested in translating for the fundraiser. This year we're hoping to have more of a solidified "core" group of translators that we can count on to have work done by a few key dates, but we'd also welcome help from people who are willing to just help out when they can.
If you would be interested please take a look at this little sign-up survey and fill it out http://survey.wikimedia.org/index.php?sid=13638&newtest=Y&lang=en. With that we can start building a list of people and filling any gaps in the languages we serve.
Just to advise you that we have decided to alter the grant request a bit (). Rather than the $4000 from the bootstrap grant which the chapter will withdraw, we now request $15000 from this grant for the support of Budget A + $25,000 for support of Budget B. The change is due to an internal discussion on the amount of time remaining to raise sponsors. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Cheers, AroundTheGlobe 16:56, 26 July 2011 (UTC)
Plans for 2012
WM-ZA: Gauteng Grant
Thank you for your translations
Thank you for helping to translate the WMF Grants Program pages on Meta. Thanks to your efforts, these programs will be accessible to more people all over the world. We would like to send you something in appreciation of your work, so please contact us by Email at grants at wikimedia dot org with your name, shirt size (optional), address for delivery (not a PO Box), and telephone number (for delivery).
We would also like to let you know that our programs are growing and we will need to make some significant changes to these program pages in the next few weeks. When this happens, these pages may need to be retranslated, although much of the new text will be identical or similar to the text you've already translated: you've already translated this text, so you'd be able to copy and paste much from your existing translation. Please consider continuing to support the movement's work in this area, and please continue to let your multilingual friends and colleagues know that this support is still needed as our programs grow!
Please also let us know if you have any feedback for us: it's always welcome.
Questions for FDC candidates
Hi :-) thank you for putting yourself forward for the FDC. I want to draw your attention to the list of questions that people can answer to help the Board of Trustees learn more about the people volunteering for the committee.  Look forward to seeing your answers. Sydney Poore/--FloNight (talk) 21:45, 14 August 2012 (UTC)
Grant Conferences and meeting for tenth anniversary of the Galipedia
Hi Polimerek, we have confirmed the venue for this event with the support of University of Santiago de Compostela. I inform you in case you have not seen the last changes of the page of the grant. Cheers, --Elisardojm (talk) 21:25, 29 January 2013 (UTC)
Your comments are invited on four current FDC proposals
Hello! As you may know, we've opened the community review period for the current funding round in the Funds Dissemination Committee process. I noticed that in the past you expressed interest in the FDC, since you were a nominee for the committee. I'd like to invite you to review the 4 proposals (totaling $1.3 million USD) that were submitted to the FDC, and to ask questions and share comments about those proposals. You can help to ensure that they have high potential for impact regarding the movement's goals. The FDC especially values comments by community members and will take them into account when they prepare their recommendations. Let me know if you have any questions! --Katy Love, Senior Program Officer, Funds Dissemination Committee, Wikimedia Foundation, 22:36, 14 March 2013 (UTC)
Request for comments
Hi Polimerek, I'd like to solicit your comment on our pending grants:
- Grants:WM PH/Admin operation 2013
- Grants:WM PH/Philippine WikiCon 2013
Feedback on Foundation Grant
A reply has been posted here: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants_talk:Aislinn_Dewey/Distribute_WikiReaders_to_Schools