Grants talk:PEG/WM UA/Chapter startup/Report
Thank you for submitting this report on time! Thanks also for being thorough and providing links to the events and presentation materials.
- Can you elaborate a little on your statement that "we need to continue our activity to improve our results"? What are some of your plans to continue this work, in a very general sense (general summary or a link would work), and are you planning to apply any lessons learned during the period of this startup grant to your future endeavors to increase participation in UK language projects?
- Also, it sounds like you achieved a lot of success while organizing your conferences, which is wonderful! We're also interested to know if you faced any challenges in this area because it might offer others some insight when they are preparing for future projects. Keep in mind that it doesn't hurt to share some of those details with us in your report either. Did you come across any challenges that you didn't expect, or did you learn something when overcoming the challenges that you did expect?
We're looking forward to your response.
- Hi, Winifred,
- For "we need to continue our activity to improve our results" please see our next grant request: Grants:WM UA/Programs in Ukraine 2012
- Have a look at our Presentation at Wikimedia Conference 2012/Schedule/Sunday#State of the Chapters III
- There are no challenges when you have enough money and time. Editing Wikipedia can be done on voluntary basis, but running the matured organization like Wikimedia Ukraine on voluntary basis becomes more and more difficult. --Perohanych (talk) 19:58, 4 April 2012 (UTC)
Documentation of expenditures
We do in fact require receipts documenting how these grant funds were spent sent to grants at wikimedia dot org in order to approve your report, even if they have been subject to your audit, so please do send them as soon as you can.
Additionally, have you written to grants at wikimedia dot org or to Asaf to request reallocation of the 8912 UAH for publication of «Le faucon»? Repurposing any funds for purposes other than those outlined in your original proposal will require formal approval.
- Will send you the receipts documenting how these grant funds were spent by e-mail to grants at wikimedia dot org, as well as a basis for reallocation of the 8912 UAH for publication of «Le faucon» --Perohanych (talk) 19:58, 4 April 2012 (UTC)