Grants talk:Project/Rapid/Nsultan/AGM of WMBD and Wikipedia Anniversary/Report
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Comments from I JethroBT (WMF)
- The article work done during the event is fantastic, but I'd like to understand a little more about what articles were written. Is there a list of articles that were created during the anniversary event?
- Can you describe why management was better for this event compared to previous AGMs?
- Thanks for sharing some photos from the event, it looks like you brought in speakers from a variety of disciplines to engage both new and experienced participants in our projects. I appreciate this kind of broad outreach in your community.
- That cake looks really good, by the way (I'm feeling a little hungry as I'm reviewing!)
- Hi I JethroBT (WMF), here are the replies:
- The article contest included a list of topics, from which the participants had to create articles. Here is the list. And here you will get to see the list of articles that were created (both accepted and not-accepted articles).
- This time, we started the preparation work earlier than before and had more volunteers to manage the work. That is why it was better than previous year.
We'll let you have the taste of the cake once you visit Bangladesh :P Also, if you're attending Wikimania 2017, we can offer you with some tasty Bangladeshi delicacies :) Tanweer (talk) 08:21, 17 June 2017 (UTC)