Grants talk:Project/Rapid/Wiki Loves SDGs Nigeria
Comments from WMF
Hello James Moore200, thanks for submitting this Rapid Grant request and for organizing this exciting project! I have reviewed the grant request and have two comments:
- We now require all grantees to announce their projects and receive the Wikimedia community feedback in advance. Could you please announce this project and grant on the relevant Nigerian community pages on the target wiki(s)? Community notification may be most appropriate on a village pump, talk page, or mailing list. Please paste a link into the proposal page to where the relevant communities have been notified of this proposal, and to any other relevant community discussions. I noticed that your project has been announced on the Yoruba Wikipedia Community portal, but I kindly request to reach out to the broader Nigerian community, perhaps on the WikiProject Nigeria of English Wikipedia, talk page of Wikimedia User Group Nigeria, or other relevant pages.
- Please reduce the contingency expenses by half because I think the current amount is excessive. Kindly update the total requested budget after this change.
Dear DSaroyan (WMF),
- Thank you for taking your time to review this grant.
- All requested adjustments has been made. You can check these links Wikimedia User Group Nigeria and WikiProject Nigeria
- I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Request to change date
Hello DSaroyan (WMF),
Based on my conversation with you. I would like to request for a change in the date of my project.
The program was spread and the last edit-a-thon took place on 24th May, 2021.
Kindly use 30th April, 2021 as the end date.
Thank you very much!