Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/कल्याणी कोतकर
Wikipedia username कल्याणी कोतकर
Email (optional) email@example.com
1. The UNESCO's Wiki4Women edit-a-thon women-centric Train the Trainer Program.https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CIS-A2K/Events/Women_TTT_2019
2. Experienced Wikimedian, Train The Trainer 2019. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CIS-A2K/Events/Train_the_Trainer_Program/2019
3. I am actively participated in Wikimedia projects such as Marathi Wikipedia, Wikisource, Wikidata as well as wikimedia commons.
4. I have attended the Wikimedian event “Train The Trainer 2019” at Vishakhapatnam. The UNESCO's Wiki4Women edit-a-thon women-centric Train the Trainer Program at Delhi.
5. Participated in TTT in Pune - 2018, 24 and 25th Feb. 2018.
6. Participated in Wikipedia Workshop in Kelkar Museum Pune - 17 March 2019.
7. Participated in Wikisource Workshop in Vigyan Aashram Pabal - 25 and 26 May 2019.
I have arranged awareness & campaign programs in Wikimedia projects but due to unavailability of laptop and internet connection source I could not contribute more to programs. As I planned to work in rural areas where we have lack of facilities. With your kind support if I get this instruments that I feel I can give more contribution to all the Wikipedia projects in future and reach to the more people.
- I would like to more participate in the next 6 months to contribute my knowledge to wikipedia.
- I am planning to organize some training programs for various stream students at college premises.
- I can add/edit few more pages in Wikipedia Marathi, as I'm interested in it. My mother tongue gives a wide spectrum of possibilities to share information through this platform.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support I endorse this application as it is very necessary facility for the contributor--अरविंद धरेप्पा बगले (talk)17:35, 7 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support Good work on mrwiki, they need such support and they will definetly make good use of it. thanks QueerEcofeminist "cite! even if you fight"!!! [they/them/their] 13:04, 7 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support I endorse this application as it is very necessary facility for the contributor--दिपक कोतकर (talk) 07:05, 9 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support She is emerging member from marathi wiki community. If she will receive this support she will surely use this for enhancing Wiki activities. --126.96.36.199 07:58, 9 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support She is fast learner, dedicated active editor and leader.--Sumita Roy Dutta (talk) 06:57, 12 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Tiven2240 (talk) 11:47, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support good editor of Wikipedia of Marathi. Girl too. --PositiveEditor (talk) 13:13, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support I endorse this application as it is very necessary facility for the contributor--Komal Sambhudas
- Support--Pooja Jadhav (talk) 06:45, 15 September 2019 (UTC)