CIS-A2K/Events/Train the Trainer Program/2019
|Train the Trainer Program
Train the Trainer (TTT) is a residential training workshop to groom leadership skills among the Indian Wikimedia community members.
CIS-A2K believes that in every experienced Wikimedian, there is a trainer. Trainers are like candles that can light up many other candles. They can inspire many other Wikimedians. The workshop attempts to groom such trainers. After five successful iterations of Train the Trainer in 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 CIS-A2K is going to organize the sixth iteration of the program in 2019.
In this iteration we are asking for expression of interest to host TTT in your city. Please see the page here.
Points to Note
- Any active Wikimedian contributing to any Indic language Wikimedia project (including English) is eligible to apply.
- An editor must have 500+ edits before 1 January 2019.
- Anyone who has interest to conduct offline/real-life Wiki events.
- Note: anyone who has already participated in an earlier iteration of TTT, can not apply.
- Pre-event works given.
- A candidate may need to inform their respective community about their candidature and participation.
- The participants are supposed to arrive at the venue on 0th day (TBA) and attend all the days of the program. Partial attendance not allowed.
- Participants are not allowed to bring friends or relatives to the event, unless it is absolutely necessary (only with prior information and approval).
- All participants should bring their laptops. Participants without a laptop have to inform earlier.
- Travel support will be provided to participants.
- Accommodation will be provided to participants.
- Food will be served according to the participant's dietary preferences (non-veg, veg, etc.)
to be updated
to be updated