Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/हिंदुस्थान वासी
- Wikipedia username
- हिंदुस्थान वासी
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I'm mostly editing Hindi Wikipedia where I have admin access. I have made 36,000+ edits since 2013. Also edits Wikidata where I have made 9,000+ edits.
- I have improved 500 plus articles on Hindi films on hiwiki from one line quality to stub status. Also I regularly do edits reviewing and create DYK, main page news articles.
- I was the top contributor from hiwiki in wiki loves women 2019 contest.
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
- I own a PC but after shifting to a new city I cannot edit Wikipedia and do my administration work. Chromebook will help me in this and I can regularly edits Wikipedia like I used to and also takes part in project tiger.
Do you have a working laptop?
Had you received the support in the first iteration of Project Tiger?
How will you use this in the next six months?
- Will do my regular editing like I used to. Like I said after shifting to a new city my editing has stopped. I am one the most active contributor on hiwiki. Also it will help me in project tiger.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support --अजीत कुमार तिवारी (talk) 13:41, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support-- Innocentbunny TALK 20:26, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support- Sure, they would make good use of it. QueerEcofeminist "cite! even if you fight"!!! [they/them/their] 18:34, 20 September 2019 (UTC)