Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/Durga bhat bollurodi
- Wikipedia username
- Durga bhat bollurodi
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I am contributing to Kannada and Tulu wikipedia since 3 years.
- Wikisource, Wikimedia commons and Wikidata are also my area of contribution
- Member of Alvas Student Wikipedia Association  
- I was one of the co-ordinator for Wiki Loves Women project in Kannada 
- Contributed articles to QR code project for medicinal plants of Shobhavana of Mijar, Moodubidire 
- Participated in Wiki camp and internship programme at Alva's College, Moodubidire
- Participated in Kannada Wikipedia training and edit-a-thon 
- Participated in Wiki4women held at UNESCO office, Delhi and also in WTTT-2019
- Participated in TTT-2019 at Vishakapatnam 
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
- Without chromebook it is difficult for me to contribute articles through mobile because i dont have my own system. Being a student even I cannot afford a laptop as I dont have any source of income. If this support is given I can develop more contents in wikipedia without any sort of inconvenience.
How will you use this in the next six months?
- I will use this support for developing more contents in local language Wiki projects.
- I would like to Encourage more women contributors in local languges
- Training the college students and language teachers to work in wikipedia as a part of academics
- I have plan of building a local Wiki club to interact with the local wiki users.
- I will improve and add contents to the exisiting articles to bring that into wikipedian criteria
- I will document the local culture and tradition by uploading the medias to Wikimedia commons
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support I endorse this application as it is very necessary facility for the contributor--Dishasshetty (talk) 16:16, 26 August 2019 (UTC).
- Strong support Durga very good wikipedian, actived editor in Kannada, and Tulu wiki project.--Lokesha kunchadka (talk) 17:31, 26 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support Durga bhat bollurodi is an active wikipedian, she has been contributing in tulu and Kannada wikipedia. I strongly support her application. --Pranavshivakumar (talk) 17:36, 26 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support Durga bhat bollurodi is one of the active kannada and tulu wikipedian. Being an student, her contribution is more notable . So, I strongly support her application. --Indudhar Haleangadi (talk) 02:01, 27 August 2019 (UTC)
- SupportShe is a good Wikimedian contributing for different Wiki project moment. So, I support her application --BHARATHESHA ALASANDEMAJALU (talk) 03:16, 29 August 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support I strongly support Durga. She is a very good wikipedian, active contrubutor in Kannada,and Tulu wiki projects--பார்வதிஸ்ரீ 18:40, 28 August 2019 (UTC).
- Strong support She is very active in Wikipedia. --Sumita Roy Dutta (talk) 14:54, 29 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support Helping to increase the Wiki Women editors would be such a good contribution for Wikipedia , which needs a healthy support like a hardware support. So I strongly support her application.--Yakshitha (talk) 15:40, 31 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support As Durga is an active contributor , Chromebook may help for her activity of editing many more articles in Wikipedia. So I support her strongly.--Swathivishwakarma (talk) 16:09, 31 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support She is an active contributor. Hardware support is very necessary for a wikipedian to contribute more articles . So I support her application.--Ashwini2001 (talk) 16:53, 31 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support Manavpreet Kaur (talk) 21:21, 31 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support-deserving candidate for laptop/internet support.★ Anoop✉ 16:39, 2 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Durga is very active Wikipedian.Chromebook may help her to contribute more in Wikipedia and other wiki projects.So I strongly support her application.--Sharmithavsn (talk) 14:58, 4 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support -J. Ansari Talk 16:21, 4 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support--Arpitha05 (talk) 12:15, 8 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support Naga sai sravanth (talk) 15:45, 10 September 2019 (UTC)