Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/Naga sai sravanth
- Wikipedia username
- Naga sai sravanth
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I have my contributions from Wikidata, Wikimedia Commons and English Wikipedia.
- I have written two articles on English Wikipedia and both of them were published on main page of English Wikipedia under the section Did you know?
- Actively participated in datathons like WWWW 2018, Hockey edit-a-thon 2018 .
- During SVG Translation Campaign 2019 I stood first in Telugu language wise contributions.
- I was elected as one of the Coordinators of VVIT WikiConnect, a wiki club at VVIT, and also Lead Coordinator for odd semester.
- I have attended TTT 2019 at Visakhapatnam.
- I have attended Wikimedia Education SAARC Conference 2019.
- I have organised a 24 hours Data Thon at VVIT during Indian Independence Day Data Thon 2019. Among top 10 contributors of Datathon 7 are from VVIT WikiConnect.
- I have organised a Youth Strategy Salon in Guntur based on the theme Capacity Building.
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
- The laptop with me is taken from a relative of mine. This laptop was in very bad condition and my relative might ask it back at any instant of time. Then I will not have any source to contribute to Wikimedia movement. So to be in safe side and to continue my contributions on Wiki I need support from you.
Do you have a working laptop?
- I had a working Laptop but it is in a bad condition.
Had you received the support in the first iteration of Project Tiger?
How will you use this in the next six months?
- I am planning to contribute to Telugu Wikipedia, Wikisource and Wikidata.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Strong support Sravanth is a very active and promising editor who has also been conducting several Wiki events at VVIT WikiConnect. He definitely needs Chromebook support in the long run. SuswethaK (talk) 03:51, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support- Asrija1 (talk) 08:50, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Dharampal Singh (talk) 09:06, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support- This definitely helps him contribute more effectively to the movement Kalli.Navya Sri (talk) 09:11, 10 September 2019 (UTC) 09:09, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support He is very active and I am sure this will help him contribute more and also to the community. MNavya (talk) 09:14, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support - Sravanth is a guy of great commitment and planning. He has done many activities in our college. He is also a promising and very active editor. His laptop is not in good condition and yet still he didn't stop. He deserves the hardware support - I'm Irfan (talk) 09:42, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- SupportWikilover90 (talk) 09:17, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support- He is a very dedicated guy and also very enthusiastic in learning new things. Till now he had done a great job in editing and I know this hardware support will make his work more effective. Sri Lekha Pathakamuri (talk) 09:55, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Sravanth is a determinant person. He is an active contributor. He deserves this as it will help him to do more to the community. Sreemanognyan (talk) 10:18, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Well deserved Wikimedian for this support. His work in VVIT encourage people like me to involve more in Wiki Education Program. Jagseer S Sidhu (talk) 10:52, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support-Manavpreet Kaur (talk) 11:20, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support I as a co-ordinator of VVIT WikiConnect has seen Sravanth in a deterministic way. He has been one of the active editors since 15 months. I have been noticing his passion to contribute to Wiki projects. --Mekala Harika (talk) 12:04, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Sravanth is the active contributor to Wiki projects. --User:Architha Swetha (talk) 12:10, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Sravanth is the active contributor.--User:Jahnavi morla (talk) 12:10, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support Sumanth699 (talk) 14:52, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support —IM3847 (talk) 15:02, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support --యర్రా రామారావు (talk) 17:15, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support He is an active contributor to Wikimedia Projects - -Sandeep Raut (talk) 17:33, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Mulkh Singh (talk) 13:41, 11 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support--*•.¸♡ ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕡𝕒𝕝 ♡¸.•*𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜 00:40, 12 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support--Hindust@niक्या करें? बातें! 06:21, 12 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Sriram vishnudatta (talk) 16:23, 12 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Komal Sambhudas (talk)
- Strong support-Architha Swetha (talk)
- Strong supportESWAR NAGA MAHESH (talk)
- SupportDurga bhat bollurodi (talk) 17:47, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support He has organised a 24 hour data-thon and many workshops. I have been closely working with him for an year and this support will help him in future for active contribution to Wikimedia projects Nivas10798 (talk) 18:37, 20 September 2019 (UTC)