Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/Sai K shanmugam
- Wikipedia username
- Sai K shanmugam
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- ml.wikipedia.org, ml.wikisource.org, commons.wikimedia.org
- Editing malayalam wikipedia since 2011 April. Created more than 430 articles. More than 6000 edits in malayalam wikipedia.
- As a member of the school student's IT club introduced Malayalam wiki to students. conducted workshops for enthusiasts. co-organised some training sessions in the schools in Kollam.
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
I wish to edit more articles in Malayalam and English and conduct workshops for other schools.
How will you use this in the next six months?
- contribute to Malayalam Wikipedia and Wikimedia commons.
- To conduct more workshops at Kollam.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support - Sai has contributed to the improvement of Wikipedia projects in Malayalam Wiki, Wikidata and helping others to get involved in the Wikimedia projects through outreach programs. I endorse his application.-Jinoytommanjaly (talk) 04:39, 29 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support----Nandhinikandhasamy (talk) 15:26, 29 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support--Meenakshi nandhini (talk) 15:40, 30 August 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support -----Vijayanrajapuram (talk) 15:46, 1 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support--Kannan Shanmugam (talk) 14:15, 6 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support -- Rajeshodayanchal (talk) 13:37, 30 September 2019 (UTC)