Hi. I see you added your profile on "Fotokannan". I deleted that page as this content seems to be more suitable on your user page, which was already created by you. If you have any doubt, feel free to write on my talk page. Regards.” Teles (T @ L C S) 23:27, 20 August 2011 (UTC)
Reporting and other updates for WikiConference India 2016 scholarship recipients
Glad to get in touch with you after the conference!
- Please give your feedback for the conference through this survey before 25th August 2016.
- As part of the scholarship agreement, please document your learnings and experience using the form here before 31st August 2016.
- If you haven't claimed reimbursement yet, please fill this claim form and post it to the following address before 18th August, 2016. Please attach original bills and boarding passes. Please note that we won't be extending the date any further.
- The Centre for Internet and Society,
- Attention: Mr. Ajoy Kumar,
- No. 194, 2nd ‘C’ Cross, Domlur, 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, 560071.
- Please upload your conference presentations at Commons under WikiConference India 2016 presentations category.
- Please upload pictures, videos you shot during the conference at Commons under an appropriate subcategory of WikiConference India 2016 category.
Message posted by Ravi
Join Wikimedians of Kerala User Group
We got affiliation for Wikimedians of Kerala User Group. Membership is open now. SO join on that group. It will be the official user group of Malayalam. Regards -- Ranjithsiji (talk) 08:26, 17 October 2018 (UTC)
[SWT Indic Workshop Series 2020] [Reminder] Infoboxes workshop this coming Sunday, Nov 8th at 9 am!
Thanks for signing up to participate in the “Designing and using infoboxes on a wiki” workshop organized as a part of the Small wiki toolkits - India workshop series 2020. In this workshop, you will learn how to design and use infoboxes on a wiki. You are also encouraged to bring one or two technical issues related to infoboxes that you are currently facing (e.g., module errors while checking preview, improper placement of text, or displaying maps, etc.)
- The workshop will take place from 9 am to 11 am IST on 8 November (upcoming Sunday). The meeting link is https://meet.google.com/rze-ufty-hgf
Please let us know if you have any questions. Regards, SWT Indic Workshop Series Team, 10:00, 6 November 2020 (UTC)
Call For Volunteer Facilitators Across Africa 
The Africa Narrative is seeking volunteer facilitators in Egypt (two volunteers) and Senegal (two volunteers) for the AfroCreatives Wikiproject.
The AfroCreatives Wikiproject aims to support and mobilize creatives and professionals from the African creative sector, as well as enthusiasts more broadly, to contribute and enhance knowledge on Wikipedia about Africa’s creative economy. Its inaugural effort will target the film sectors of Egypt, Nigeria, Rwanda, and Senegal.
The Africa Narrative (TAN) is a non-profit that develops singular, high-impact initiatives in support of African creatives and the African cultural and creative industries with the aim to strengthen capacity in the continent’s creative economy and the global visibility of African cultural soft power.
All volunteers must have full professional proficiency in English. In Senegal, they must have native or full professional proficiency in French; in Egypt, they must have native or full professional proficiency in Arabic. Volunteer facilitators should have a vast knowledge about Wikimedia projects and experience with teaching new editors. All volunteers will be compensated.
Interested participants may sign up on the project's Meta page. You may also indicate your country and email if your Wikipedia account is not associated with any email address.
We will be glad if you can share with or recommend an Egyptian or Senegalese Wikipedian as well.