Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/rajeshodayanchal
- Wikipedia username
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I am an active Wikipedian in English Wikipedia for more than 12 years, more than 10 years in Malayalam Wikipedia and nine plus years in Wiki Commons.
- Participated many activities in Malayalam Wikipedia and Commons
- Member of Malayalam Wikipedian user's group
- Coordinated many Meetups of Malayalam Wikipedian
- Doing graphics works like posters, banners, cd covers and other content managing themes for meetups to take classes
What type of support you need
- (Using JIO mobile, so no need to get internet connectivity)
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
- While Travelling Chromebook is better to carry anywhere
- It uses up less battery
- Instead of using text editor like notepad to write article, normally I can use google docs here in Chromebook, while happening a sudden shutdown I had lost a lots of article.
Do you have a working laptop?
#No, had a desktop computer, the motherboard had some problem and it got damaged.
Had you received the support in the first iteration of Project Tiger?
How will you use this in the next six months?
- As usual doing the edits smoothly from Chromebook, While travelling also I can do edits
- Need to convert most of the folk related articles like cultural activities, casts etc from malayalam to english
- Wish to complete the Map Project work of the Districts, panchayaths, places of Kerala in SVG mode
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- സപ്പോർട്ട് ചെയ്യാൻ താല്പര്യപ്പെടുന്നവർ താഴെ ഒപ്പിടുക. അഭിപ്രായങ്ങൾ പറയുക.
- Support Sidheeq (talk) 02:01, 30 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Vijayanrajapuram (talk) 16:05, 30 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support--Meenakshi nandhini (talk) 07:17, 31 August 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support--Kannan Shanmugam (talk) 14:16, 6 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support -Jinoytommanjaly (talk) 06:14, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support-- Akhiljaxxn (talk) 18:02, 15 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support--- Ovmanjusha (talk) 06:38, 25 September 2019 (UTC)