For load testing and finding bugs, we'd like to invite projects to enlist in a beta program that would enable HTTPS by default for all users (logged-in and anonymous) for their project. To sign up for the program, please add your project to the list below, linking to consensus from your project.
Signing up for the program does not ensure your project will have HTTPS enabled by default, but adds your project to the list of candidates we can use to test. English Wikipedia, for instance, is very unlikely to be chosen in any initial stage of testing, but could be used much later in the process.
- phabricator:T90527 (all ru wikis HSTS)
Please sign us up!
- Italian Wikipedia (discussion) - Laurentius (talk) 08:58, 13 September 2013 (UTC)
- Swedish Wikimedia chapterwiki (discussion) --Jan Ainali (WMSE) (talk) 15:47, 16 September 2013 (UTC)
- Catalan Wikipedia (discussion) --QuimGil (talk) 20:06, 16 September 2013 (UTC)
- Greek Wikipedia (discussion) --Geraki TL 06:57, 8 October 2013 (UTC)
- Hebrew Wikipedia (discussion) Matanya (talk) 09:40, 9 October 2013 (UTC)