Please remember to:
- Automatic wikieditors belong not to mediawiki-proper, but they are so engrained in the wikimedia culture, that a help page to organise some of the threads would be useful. I need only say that a lot of works that are language-specific are not covered by the bots available at present.
- Currently the most useful page is the specific using the python wikipediabot the en:help:bot redirects to a bot policy page. Hillgentleman 07:30, 21 October 2007 (UTC)
Hello ppl! I don't know where I should exactly post my comment. Of course you can erase it after the person in charge got the information: I saw your video for the donations for wikipedia with German subtitles and unfortunately it was not possible to the subtitles cause they were too below so the player or whatever cut them away.
That was my short feedback.
Someone or some glitch in the last 5 minutes seems to have cancelled my Wikipedia account. It says it doesn't exist, though I'd logged in minutes before. I am Korky Day. 2007 November 20 3:34 pm Pacific time. 220.127.116.11 23:53, 20 November 2007 (UTC)
Khalid El Bey
hello friends can any Buddy help me to delete some of fusion unwanted tools in my operator bar i know how to add it but there is no option to delete them ........ nd one more think i want to know .wat is CTRL+U FOR ?
THANKS FRIENDS Viren Kashyap from :FRAMBOXX Chandigarh INDIA
- (Block log); 12:50. . Xosere (werênayış | iştıraki) blocked "Asmen (werênayış | iştıraki)" with an expiry time of 3 days
- (Block log); 15:03 . . Xosere (werênayış | iştıraki) blocked "Asmen (werênayış | iştıraki)" with an expiry time of infinite (Intimidating behaviour/harassment: Not using diq dialect)
- (Block log); 12:44. . Xosere (werênayış | iştıraki) blocked "Mirzali (werênayış | iştıraki)" with an expiry time of 3 days
- (Block log); 15:03 . . Xosere (werênayış | iştıraki) blocked "Mirzali (werênayış | iştıraki)" with an expiry time of infinite (Intimidating behaviour/harassment: Not using diq dialect)
Although the m:Requests for comments/Zazaki wikipedia have not yet been determined, he already has the whole control over the page and changes everything constantly. It is unfair to us and he violates the rules of wiki. He should change everything back, otherwise he should removed from his sysop position. Please help us in this important matter. Greetings! --Mirzali 16:23, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
Firstly, I couldn't find a better place for this, so if there is one, let me know and I'll put it there.
Is there a way to put radio buttons or check boxes onto a page? Supuhstar 23:23, 20 October 2008 (UTC)
- No. They are on some system pages such as Special:Preferences, but you cannot create them with wikitext.--Patrick (talk) 07:18, 30 June 2011 (UTC)
The Wikimedia logo looks like it's stolen from Can-Do.org, a disaster relief organization. Why can't wikimedia pick a different logo?—The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 04:56, 27 January 2010 (UTC)
Restoring deleted music files
I accidentally deleted many music files from my Shared Folder in Limewire..How do I restore them?
Hi Thogo..I don't really know if my question is related to the Help section..Is it ok still, if you could give me answer to my question? Thanks
- The reason I asked was, of course, that this page is for discussing questions that *are* related to Help:Help, exclusively. Maybe you should ask someone from Limewire. --Thogo (talk) 19:52, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
- You can try one of the subpages of w:Wikipedia:Reference desk for such questions.--Patrick (talk) 07:10, 30 June 2011 (UTC)
Changing a Wikipedia article
Dear all, I am sat beside Geoffrey and we have viewed your article, he would like to amend one fact: he only turned down the first Dr Who role (purposely without reading the script)not the first and second as stated in your article. Geoffrey would also the article to include two films that he believes deserves a mention: "SKY WEST AND CROOKED" DIRECTED BY JOHN MILLS in which he played the vicar, and "LADIES IN LAVENDER" in which he played the part of the TAILOR alongside JUDY DENCH and MAGGIE SMITH. He was unaware of WIKIPEDIA and thanks you for his inclusion.
- Please use the page w:Talk:Geoffrey Bayldon for such comments.--Patrick (talk) 20:05, 15 September 2008 (UTC)
Creating an encyclopedia article
I wish to add details about saryu pareen brahmin gotras which is not available easily. I wish to add this in Hindi. Please guide how to proceed.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Misra.rn (talk) 03:23, 30 June 2011
- If you want to create an encyclopedia article, refer to the wikipedia in the language concerned, in this case hi:.--Patrick (talk) 07:10, 30 June 2011 (UTC)
i cant get the overlay to work showing the black bars for user names.HELP
Shokat Koraar Wo Hai Jo Tu Nahin Hai