|← Discussion pages||Help Forum||Archives →|
This page is for asking questions about how to use or edit |
many username with the same letters?
Is there any rule about usernames with the same letters? they didn't has any edits and there is two years in their creation sometimes.
- user:Mardetanhaever 05:48, 26 April 2014 User account Mardetanhaever talk contribs was created automatically
- user:Mardetanhaishab 04:14, 11 November 2015 User account Mardetanhaishab talk contribs was created automatically
- user:Mardetanha13 05:44, 10 April 2016 User account Mardetanha13 talk contribs was created automatically
- user:Mardetanha koskesh (This username has a rude part "koskesh" meant "Pimp" in persian.)
19:16, 22 February 2017 User account Mardetanha koskesh talk contribs was created automatically
- user:Mardetanhaim 22:07, 26 August 2018 User account Mardetanhaim talk contribs was created automatically
and there is some in wiki persian
- کاربر:Mardetanha He's an Administrator.
Help! Help! Help! Gujarati Wikipedia Project
Sir, please help! some administrators of Gujarati Wikipedia project are doing injustice to me. Together with their friends they are behaving biased with common editors. They have blocked me for 1 month without any reason. To keep the Wikipedia unprejudiced and clean we need immediate help from you everyone. Please Help us for the name of God.
Take some strong actions against Gujarati Wikipedia admins.
What's different between a global ban and a global lock?
Confirmed rights for Bot-Account needed
I could not find an administrator notice board on meta, so I have to ask here. I need confirmed user rights for my new bot-account User:BotLeo for the OAuthConsumerRegistration(Owner-only consumer). The bot itself is requested on commons. --GPSLeo (talk) 18:30, 28 September 2019 (UTC)
- You should post on Meta:Requests_for_help_from_a_sysop_or_bureaucrat. Ruslik (talk) 18:06, 30 September 2019 (UTC)
where to sending copyright permissions
I have email permission to share on Wiki the web archives of an elderly archivist, which email should I send it to please?
- Does this archivist actually own the copyright? Or the materials are in public domain? Ruslik (talk) 16:58, 1 October 2019 (UTC)
- My understanding is Yes, most of the material is clearly submitted as Own by ex pupils, school booklets for example, but I do understand and appreciate your question - for example if a pupil submitted a 1951 panoramic picture of the school pupils do they Own it? I myself traced such a photography company for a 1978 photo, enquired, but got no reply so where does that leave me? Also, the site www.eyemead.com/open.htm has been published many years. There is no previous copyright claims to my knowledge. Any advice appreciated! Gedgmoss (talk) 09:14, 2 October 2019 (UTC)
Translated a page but nothing is changed
I have translated the page Wikipedia Asian Month to German but nothing is changed (no new language version added). Any ideas what is going wrong here? Thanks in advance --Furfur (talk) 10:02, 20 October 2019 (UTC)