From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
This is the language committee report for February and March 2012.
- 29 February: Closures of Hebrew Wikinews, Bosnian Wikinews, Kazakh Wikibooks: all rejected.
- 8 March: Bashkir Wiktionary verified as eligible.
- 8 March: Wikisource Gujarati is approved.
- 16 March: Wikiversity Slovene is approved.
- 28 March: Lezgi Wikipedia, Gujarati Wikisource, Slovene Wikiversity and Belarussian Wikisource have been created.
- 29 March: Closure of Zulu Wikipedia was rejected, that one of nzwikimedia accepted.