Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the language committee report for January and February 2013.
- Abigor, who was already inactive, resigned as a member.
- Assamese Wikisource - approved previously - was created on 3 January.
- The request for Minangkabau Wikipedia, Korean Wikiversity and Sanskrit Wikiquote were approved. The wikis (min:, ko:wv:, sa:q:) were created on 6 February.
- Wikipedia Laki was verified as eligible.
- Users asked whether the test-projects for Oriya Wikiquote and Oriya Wikisource were active enough for approval. They were not; but it turned out that the Wikiquote test on Incubator contains a large number of pages which rather belong to Wikisource (e.g. poems). The pages will still be moved from Incubator to OldWikisource.
- The request for Southern Azerbaijani Wikipedia was discussed, which tended to go into the direction of rejecting it.
- Prussian Wikipedia was discussed.