Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the language committee report for March and April 2013.
- The Committee switched to a public mailing list, langcom at lists.wikimedia.org, in April, instead of the private list (with observers admitted) that was used before. These reports will continue to give summaries of the most important events.
- Hebrew and Ukrainian Wikivoyage were approved and created.
- Tuvan Wikipedia was approved and verification of the content was sought.
- Fiji Hindhi Wiktionary was proposed for approval but not approved yet because of a lack of software localisation work.
- Marked as eligible: Yidgha, Yangben, Votic, Turoyo, Tausug, Shughni, Saint Lucian Creole French (all Wikipedias), Veps Wiktionary.
- Rejected: Wikipedia Standard Zazaki (request no. 2), Wikiversity Ukrainian-old