Days to HK 120
postponed until June
|South Africa 2 (virtual)||13 June|
|Hong Kong 124 (virtual)||6 June|
|UK 1 (virtual)||16 May|
|London 154 (virtual)||10 May|
|Hong Kong 123 (virtual)||2 May|
|Oxford 81||15 March|
|Kaduna 2020||29 February|
|New York City||18 December|
|Cambridge 42||14 December|
|Beijing 17||6 October|
|Shenyang 3||13 September|
|Igbo Wiki Strategy Salon||24 August|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Ways to go 到達方法
- If you know other ways to go there, feel free to edit this section! 如果你知道其他方法，修改此分段！
- Leave the MTR station at Causeway Bay station D1 exit, cross the road, turn left and walk forward until you see the building.
於銅鑼灣D1出: Leave the MTR station at Causeway Bay station C, cross the road, towards your right hand side. It is upstairs of Yoshinoya Restaurant.
於銅鑼灣C出口離開，過馬路, 轉右, 建築物入口在吉野家旁。
- Expected spending is HK$50-70 (Wikimedia special discount)
- Venue will provide unlimited drinks but no food. Feel free to bring your own food to the venue.
Sign up 留名
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our one hundred and fourth meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Maybe Attending 可能出席
1. Samuel (可能去) 2. jack 3. Raymond
Not Attending 未能出席
- Please edit this section! 請修改此分段，提出議程！
- 用維基百科時遇上問題? 一起討論吧 ! (歡迎自備手提電腦，場內備有WiFi)
Having problem when using Wikipedia? Let's discuss! (You are welcomed to bring your laptop computer. WiFi is provided at the venue.)
Other topics that you want to discuss, including current affairs, politics, etc.
You are welcome to give any ideas about what Hong Kong Wikipedians can do for the 15th anniversary.
Any other topics you want to talk about
(I am sorry. I may be acting very awkward. However, I really wanna ask if there is a setting that will set my default language of content of Wikipedia be Traditional Chinese? You will know what differs from the simplified chinese from the traditional one if you are a HK-er. I have been clicking to 轉換 and it has switched back at once. I just found that it seems that there are 2 settings for the language of the menu column on the left and the bar on the top of the page, and the content of the wiki.. It just sucks really to read in simplified chinese... I am sorry to bother your gathering's agenda. If it is really the thing, may you guys discuss if chinese-HK can be a default language for HK IP users?)
- @Florayiu: See this and this. If you're using a self-owned computer, it may works (but not sure as I'm using the same browser to surf Wikipedia with automated update functions and my acc. logged in on a macbook, and I don't opt to switch back to Hong Kong Chinese interface when I'm reading Wikipedia on a public computer). --Spring Roll Conan ( Teahouse | Contributions ) 09:33, 10 December 2015 (UTC)