|Mahidol University 10||25 May|
|Cambridge 34||3 June|
|London 119||11 June|
|Costa Rica 4||18 July|
|Oxford 50||21 May|
|London 118||14 May|
|Palo 2||10 March|
|Cambridge 33||18 February|
|Mahidol University 9||3 February|
|Kathmandu 1||17 December|
|Rajbiraj 7||2 December|
|Tacloban 5||18 November|
|East London 8||25 October|
|Manchester 33||8 October|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Friday, 02 December, 2016 — 5:15 NST onwards
Venue: Moon Cafe, Opposite to Sonalika Building
This is Seventh official Wikimeetup in Rajbiraj. This time we meet and discuss about the Mission 10 and review the progress of Maithili Wikipedia.
Wikimeets are mainly casual social events. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians, however this is also an open invite for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects such as Wikimedia Commons, Wikiversity, Wikisource and other collaborative wiki projects.
- Mission 10.
- Annual report and progress review of Maithili Wikipedia.
- Social Media role.
- Discussion about further events to enrich new Wikipedians contributors.
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Sign up using " # ~~~~ " if you have an account or else add "# Your Name", under the appropriate section.
- Biplab Anand (Talk) 16:14, 1 December 2016 (UTC)
- Zeetendra ») 03:05, 2 December 2016 (UTC)
- Nilamkarn (talk) 03:33, 2 December 2016 (UTC)
- Pankaj Deo ((Talk to me)) 06:37, 2 December 2016 (UTC)
- Pathak Sangeeta (talk) 06:46, 2 December 2016 (UTC)
May be attending
Interested but not attending
|Wikimedians' meet-ups in Nepal|