- The following discussion is preserved as an archive of a closed Meta-Wiki request. Please do not modify it.
Hi, I'd like to request translator adminship rights here on Meta. I work at Wikimedia Sverige and I intend to use the translator rights on pages related to our projects, like FindingGLAMs or WikiGap Challenge. I have read Meta:Translate extension. Thank you! --Alicia Fagerving (WMSE) (talk) 12:47, 29 March 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Novak Watchmen (talk) 04:38, 30 March 2019 (UTC)
- Support –Ammarpad (talk) 07:02, 30 March 2019 (UTC)
- Support —AlvaroMolina (✉ - ✔) 15:22, 30 March 2019 (UTC)
- Hi @Alicia Fagerving (WMSE): please be aware this access
requires two-factor authentication, have you already - or are you willing to enroll in 2FA for this? — xaosflux Talk 22:22, 30 March 2019 (UTC)
- @Xaosflux: I'm going to enable 2FA. I've read the instructions and I have the Google authenticator app on my phone. --Alicia Fagerving (WMSE) (talk) 06:07, 1 April 2019 (UTC)
- @Alicia Fagerving (WMSE): OK so please note, I completely misread this a request for CentralNotice access not Translation - which does not require 2Fa. — xaosflux Talk 12:02, 1 April 2019 (UTC)
- Support — xaosflux Talk 12:03, 1 April 2019 (UTC)
- Support --AGK ■ 12:25, 5 April 2019 (UTC)
Done. Please take a look at the documentation and best practices for translation administrators as well for better usage and efficiency of your work. Best regards, —MarcoAurelio (talk) 20:40, 12 April 2019 (UTC)
- The above request page is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Comments about this page should be made in Meta:Babel or Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat.