WELCOME OF MY TALK PAGE
From here you can ask me questions or comments related to my contributions here or on Wikimedia Projects.
- DO NOT INSULT
- DO NOT SAY BAD WORDS
- SPEAK WITH RESPECT
Welcome to Meta!
Hello, AlvaroMolina. Welcome to the Wikimedia Meta-Wiki! This website is for coordinating and discussing all Wikimedia projects. You may find it useful to read our policy page. If you are interested in doing translations, visit Meta:Babylon. You can also leave a note on Meta:Babel or Wikimedia Forum if you need help with something (please read the instructions at the top of the page before posting there). Happy editing!
-- Meta-Wiki Welcome (talk) 18:10, 10 September 2014 (UTC)
Thats a lot of spams recently. Any idea of their goals? MechQuester (talk) 18:36, 11 April 2017 (UTC)
- @MechQuester: For now I have no idea how to stop spam there, a steward is going to lend a hand on that case over the next few days as the English Wikinews checkusers are inactive. Regards. —Alvaro Molina (✉ - ✔) 18:45, 11 April 2017 (UTC)
19:30, 16 May 2017 (UTC)
- Message is available for translation on Meta-Wiki
The Wikimedia movement strategy core team and working groups have completed reviewing the more than 1800 thematic statements we received from the first discussion. They have identified 5 themes that were consistent across all the conversations - each with their own set of sub-themes. These are not the final themes, just an initial working draft of the core concepts.
You are invited to join the online and offline discussions taking place on these 5 themes. This round of discussions will take place between now and June 12th. You can discuss as many as you like; we ask you to participate in the ones that are most (or least) important to you.
Here are the five themes, each has a page on Meta-Wiki with more information about the theme and how to participate in that theme's discussion:
On the movement strategy portal on Meta-Wiki, you can find more information about each of these themes, their discussions, and how to participate.
Posted by MediaWiki message delivery on behalf of the Wikimedia Foundation • Please help translate to your language • Get help
Hello! Why my account was blocked? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Imrul7374 (talk) 12:23, 18 June 2017
Hola. En tu solicitud en SRGP estás diciendo "global renombrador" y eso está mal dicho en inglés; se dice global renamer. ¿Usas acaso traductor automático? Saludos. --Ks-M9 [disc.] 11:52, 23 July 2017 (UTC).
- También hay otros errores en la redacción de la solicitud (por ejemplo, renoame en vez de rename). No quiero ser malo pero creo que deberías corregir la redacción de la solicitud. --Ks-M9 [disc.] 11:55, 23 July 2017 (UTC).
- @Ks-M9: Ya lo he corregido, en algunos casos me apoyo del traductor automático, pero al corregir me pasan esas situaciones. Gracias por el aviso. Saludos. —Alvaro Molina (✉ - ✔) 13:32, 23 July 2017 (UTC)
Please confirm, that http://wikiindex.org/User:AlvaroMolina is Your account. --Manorainjan (talk) 14:35, 27 September 2017 (UTC)
- @Manorainjan: Yes, is my account. Regards. —Alvaro Molina (✉ - ✔) 15:27, 27 September 2017 (UTC)
I am reaching out to you because you signed up to receive updates about the Global Wikimedia survey.
We will be hosting a public event online to present the data, a few examples on how teams will be using it for annual planning, and what are next steps for this project. The event will take place on Tuesday, October 10, at 9:00 am PST (1600 UTC), and the presentation will be in English. You can watch the livestream here, and ask question via IRC on #wikimedia-office.
If you are unable attend, you can also find the report on meta, and watch the recording of the event at a later time.
We hope to have you join us online! -- María Cruz 23:28, 2 October 2017 (UTC)
- ↑ Update your subscription to these messages by clicking here.
This is my last account which is non vandalism account and will be fully behaved signed --Benzygs9404 (talk) 11:56, 21 October 2017 (UTC)
Thanks from Tanzania
Hi! My name is Dennis Johnson Mlokozi I am glad that I am on your talk page it's nice to see you
I am going to a hackaton tomorrow held by the National library of Israel.
I plan to write scripts to batch upload images and media they have to wiki commons. I would like to get a permission to use the GWToolset tool on the beta server (https://commons.wikimedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Main_Page). I have the same user account (Shavtay) there.
Thank you, —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Shavtay (talk) 18:12, 22 November 2017 (UTC)
- @Shavtay: Already Done by Jean-Frédéric. Regards. —Alvaro Molina (✉ - ✔) 18:12, 22 November 2017 (UTC)
Request for marking some translations
Hi AlvaroMolina. Could you mark ESEAP Conference 2018 (and its subpages) for translation, please? It would be helpful for us if those pages are able to be available in other languages, especially for languages in the East, South East, and Pacific regions. Thank you in advance. ··· 🌸 Rachmat04 · ☕ 03:29, 12 January 2018 (UTC)
- @Rachmat04: Tomorrow I start working with that. Regards. —Alvaro Molina (✉ - ✔) 03:53, 12 January 2018 (UTC)
- @Rachmat04: He had preferred to search consensus before working on that page, but -revi already marked the page for translation. Regards. —Alvaro Molina (✉ - ✔) 15:25, 12 January 2018 (UTC)