- The following discussion is preserved as an archive of a closed Meta-Wiki request. Please do not modify it.
Hello, I am a member of the Project Grants Committee and an administrator on the Chinese Wikipedia. As an active contributor to Meta, I often create and update the committee pages, and translate some pages to Chinese. I have already read the Meta:Translation administrators, Meta:Translate extension, Page translation general documentation, and Page translation feature - extensive documentation. If I can be a translation administrator, I will be able to mark the pages for translation and work more efficiently. This is the reason I would like to apply for translation administrator. Aotfs2013 (talk) 16:39, 9 April 2018 (UTC)
- Support。--Subscriptshoe9 (talk) 14:00, 15 April 2018 (UTC)
- Have you prepared some page for translation? if yes, could you give a example? Matiia (talk) 17:09, 16 April 2018 (UTC)
- @Matiia: Thanks for your reply. e.g., our committee page. Aotfs2013 (talk) 00:46, 17 April 2018 (UTC)
- @Aotfs2013: I can't see a single translate tag on that page. Matiia (talk) 22:03, 18 April 2018 (UTC)
- @Matiia: Oops! I am sorry. Could you please read again the page? Thank you. Aotfs2013 (talk) 01:25, 19 April 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks. It would nice if you use
<tvar|></> for links and templates. It's easier to translate for translators. Matiia (talk) 02:06, 19 April 2018 (UTC)
- @Matiia: I got it. So, if I would like to use
<tvar|></> for links, it will look like this, right? Aotfs2013 (talk) 03:29, 19 April 2018 (UTC)
- @Aotfs2013: Yes. When preparing a header, please follow the example at the help page, as I did here. That said, it seems you know how the translate extension works, so I don't have any objection with this request. Matiia (talk) 23:50, 25 April 2018 (UTC)
- I really appreciate your assistance. :) Aotfs2013 (talk) 15:11, 26 April 2018 (UTC)
Done —MarcoAurelio (talk) 20:32, 27 April 2018 (UTC)
- The above request page is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Comments about this page should be made in Meta:Babel or Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat.