- The following discussion is preserved as an archive of a closed Meta-Wiki request. Please do not modify it.
I want these rights because I explore a lot Meta, so I find a lot of pages not marked for translation. Also there is too many pages wich contains changes which are not marked for translation. I'm also translation admin on Wikispecies. Thanks Archi38 (talk) 17:34, 22 April 2016 (UTC)
Update: Now I also need these rights because I'll have to frequently update this proposal page Archi38 (talk) 07:33, 8 May 2016 (UTC)
- So ? Do I archive the request ? Archi38 (talk) 15:38, 3 May 2016 (UTC)
- Support Tommy Kronkvist (talk) 20:21, 3 May 2016 (UTC)
- I think this needs further discussion. —MarcoAurelio 08:31, 8 May 2016 (UTC)
- Did you mean that it needs more votes or my request is unclear ? Archi38 (talk) 21:21, 14 May 2016 (UTC)
- Oppose i looked at your wikispecies work and i am not satisfied. For example in Template:Anheader : MyLang links and tvar's are missing. Apart from that, i haven't seen you involved often in translation admin work (such as tagging pages) here on meta. --Steinsplitter (talk) 07:31, 16 May 2016 (UTC)
Not done, no consensus. Closing myself, otherwise it seems nobody else is going to do it. —MarcoAurelio 12:40, 31 May 2016 (UTC)
- The above request page is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Comments about this page should be made in Meta:Babel or Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat.