- The following discussion is preserved as an archive of a closed Meta-Wiki request. Please do not modify it.
The main reason why I'm requesting translation adminship is that, being the FDC secretary, I will take care of some FDC-related pages, that are often translated. Being able to manage translations, without asking each time to someone else, would be easier. - Laurentius (talk) 20:24, 19 November 2016 (UTC)
Support can be trusted Neutral — TBhagat (talk) 14:29, 21 November 2016 (UTC)
- Hi. Have you read the documentation? have you marked some page for translation? if yes, could you please give us a link to them? Matiia (talk) 16:04, 21 November 2016 (UTC)
- I have read the documentation. I have not marked any page for translation because, according to the documentation, one needs to be a translation administrator to do so. - Laurentius (talk) 17:40, 21 November 2016 (UTC)
- Oh, sorry, I meant to say prepared some page for translation. Matiia (talk) 17:41, 21 November 2016 (UTC)
- @Laurentius:......???? — TBhagat (talk) 10:56, 24 November 2016 (UTC)
- I've made a test on User:Laurentius/Sandbox (I've used the first sections of Grants:Conference/Jaqen/Italian WikiCon 2017; at the end of the procedure I'll ask for the deletion of the sandbox). - Laurentius (talk) 17:59, 26 November 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks :). Matiia (talk) 16:33, 28 November 2016 (UTC)
- Support, valid rationale and knows how the translate extension works, so I have no objection with this :). Matiia (talk) 19:19, 4 December 2016 (UTC)
Promoted. —MarcoAurelio 10:13, 6 December 2016 (UTC)
- The above request page is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Comments about this page should be made in Meta:Babel or Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat.