- The following discussion is preserved as an archive of a closed Meta-Wiki request. Please do not modify it.
I'm the only active translator on Meta whose primary language is Vietnamese. I would like to have this flag to mark important pages and edits which I need to translate for translation, and delete (sometimes) troll Vietnamese translations that are made by other users. I'm a sysop at Vietnamese Wikiquote and have sysop-like tools at Vietnamese Wikipedia; thus I believe I can handle such cleanup tasks. —ALittleQuenhi (talk to me) 10:41, 24 September 2016 (UTC)
- Can you please create a userpage with babels? --Steinsplitter (talk) 07:15, 26 September 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you for your suggestion. I've created a userpage with babels, and currently I am developing it with more contents. —ALittleQuenhi (talk to me) 07:38, 29 September 2016 (UTC)
- If there are no objections in the next 24 hours I'll close the request as successful. —MarcoAurelio 09:00, 4 October 2016 (UTC)
Done —MarcoAurelio 13:09, 5 October 2016 (UTC)
- The above request page is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Comments about this page should be made in Meta:Babel or Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat.