Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is outdated, but if it was updated, it might still be useful. Please help by correcting, augmenting and revising the text into an up-to-date form.
"Multilingual Wikipedia" refers to the many language editions Wikipedia has. This page serves for the communication with and between these editions.
- All Wikipedia Pin Board: If you have information that is important to all Wikipedias, such as news about elections or translatewiki.net, please put it on this page. You will reach the wider community of Wikipedians and will not have to put the information on every single Village Pump page.
New and small Wikipedias
- Manual for small and new Wikipedias: tips on how to improve your Wikipedia and find support
- Basic Wikipedia and help pages that every Wikipedia should have: short and simple pages to translate (still located at User:Ziko, comments and ideas are welcome)
- Small Wiki Monitoring Team: looks after small Wikipedias (and other projects) for example helping to deal with vandalism
- Wikimedia Incubator: for starting a new Wikipedia in a language that is not yet covered
- Abstract Wikipedia: project to improve the cooperation across Wikipedias using MediaWiki extensions, and abstract content from Wikidata and Wikifunctions.
Overviews and statistics
- Tell us about your Wikipedia
- List of Wikipedias by language group
- List of Wikipedias by language family
- List of Wikipedias with links to articles about language editions
- Multilingual coordination (at English Wikipedia), currently inactive
- Language committee: with information about how to create a new language edition
- Wikimedia Indigenous Languages
- Multilingual Wikimedians: tell us which languages you speak
- Multilingual communication
- QRpedia - QR codes that deliver Wikipedia articles in the user's preferred language
- There is also a Wikipedia in your language, a page with this phrase written in many languages
- Help:Interwiki, several pages about linking Wikipedias together