Jen malneta paĝo. More information pertaining to this may be available on the talk page.Translation admins: Normally, drafts should not be marked for translation.
|Esplorado kaj Eltrovitaĵoj|
|Rezulto #1: Atingo|
|Rezulto #2: Konscio|
|Rezulto #3: Malkovro|
|Rezulto #4: Reteno|
|Rezulto #5: Abonado|
|Oftaj demandoj and ĉiuj paĝoj|
Please join us on September 28 at 16:00 UTC to review the research findings of the New Readers project! This 1.5 hour presentation will share findings from user research in Mexico, India, and Nigeria.
Kial vi venu?
- India, Nigeria, and Mexico represent more than 1.5 billion people, more than 20% of the world
- Current Wikipedia awareness and usage in these countries is low – less than 25% of people in Nigeria and India have even heard of Wikipedia
- In pursuit of the Wikimedia vision to make knowledge accessible to “every single human being”, we aim to better understand users around the world and meet their real needs
Specifically, we will discuss:
- Information seeking habits
- Internet use, devices, and general knowledge patterns
- Wikipedia awareness and usage
- User personas developed from findings
- Potential next steps and opportunities to better serve New Readers in Asia, Africa, and Latin America
More details on the project can be found on Meta-Wiki.