Ombuds commission/2022/Report Feb-Apr
|Previous report (2021 Q4)||Periodic reports of activity
|Next report (2022 Q2)|
This is a periodic report summarising the activity and caseload of the Ombuds Commission for the period from 1 February to 30 April 2022.
- The Commission entered this reporting period with 5 matters unresolved.
- 1 complaint was immediately closed as the facts described were clearly outside the Ombuds Commission's scope.
- 2 new matters were raised with the Ombuds Commission during the period.
- The Commission passed a resolution upon 2 matters during the period.
- The commission also reopened and closed 2 old cases during the period.
- At the period end there were 5 open matters:
- 5 open matters involve the use of the CheckUser tool;
- 0 open matters involve the use of the Oversight tool;
- 0 open matters concern policies in general.
The commission was renewed at the beginning of this period, 6 new members were added, while 4 members of the previous commission remained in office. Now the are 8 effective members and 2 advisors.
|User||Home wiki(s)||Language spoken||Role|
|Ameisenigel (CA)||dewiki, wikidatawiki||de, en-4, nds-2, fr-1, tlh-1||Advisor|
|Faendalimas (CA)||wikispecies||en, pt-3, it-2, fr-1||Chair|
|Galahad (CA)||eswikivoyage||es, en-1||Ombudsperson|
|Infinite0694 (CA)||jawiki||ja, en-3, de-3, fr-2, it-1||Ombudsperson|
|Mykola7 (CA)||ukwiki||uk, ru-4, en-2, de-1||Ombudsperson|
|Olugold (CA)||enwiki, wikidatawiki, igwiki||ig, en-5, Ha-4||Ombudsperson|
|Udehb (CA)||wikidatawiki||ig, en-5||Ombudsperson|
|Zabe (CA)||wikidatawiki, mediawikiwiki||de, en-3, la-1||Ombudsperson|
The caseload ageing of the Commission over the period was:
|As at period start||Resolutions passed||Opened in period||As at period end|
|1 month old||0||0|
|2 months old||0||0|
|3 months old||2||1|
|6 months old||1||3|
|Over 1 year old||1||1|
During the period, one or more reports were made to the Wikimedia Foundation by the Commissioners in the meaning of the terms of reference.
The Commission does not publish any other details of its resolutions.