Requests for new languages/Wikisource Kabardian-Circassian
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←main page||Requests for new languages (Wikisource Kabardian-Circassian)|
|Please read the handbook for requesters for help using this template correctly.|
- Speakers: 587,547 (2002 Russian census).
- Location(s) spoken: Russia: Republic of Kabardino-Balkaria and Republic of Karachay-Cherkessia. It is a language with official status there.
Arguments in favour
- Support — it is a living language, which has official status in the two regions of the Russian Federation, which is spoken by over 500 thousand people. Master Shadow 06:26, 11 March 2011 (UTC)
- Andrijko Z. 11:44, 11 March 2011 (UTC)
- --Vugar 1981 11:59, 12 March 2011 (UTC)
- Support There's a country, there are sources.--Kafkasmurat (talk) 12:08, 2 November 2014 (UTC)