|Statistics in other languages:|
|Events - OTRS|
|Leaflet - Cheatsheet|
|Exhibitions - Presentations|
There are many statistics available about various Wikimedia projects. Please link to any you know of from this page. These statistics are limited to quantitative data; qualitative (non-numerical) data are excluded.
Statistics about all language projects
- Wikimedia statistics (language-specific tables and charts, with comparisons and summaries, in many languages)
- Wikimedia Report Card monthly statistics and (experimental) dashiki
- Additionally, WMF and others maintain a number of other ad hoc scattered statistics using Limn or other similar software, you have to hunt them around (try e.g. google:limn+site:wmflabs.org).
- Raw data powering those graphs is usually updated daily and visible at https://datasets.wikimedia.org/
- Some links by topic: Research:Data/Dashboards
- Editor engagement dashboard 
- Mobile reportcard 
Developing countries (discontinued)
- Wiki Metrics, an analytical tool
tools:~dartar/(died with Toolserver)
- GLAM statistics  (NARA pilot)
- Other VisualEditor statistics: https://edit-reportcard.wmflabs.org/
- Multilingual projects
- Wikimedia servers
Graphs of Wikimedia server requests per second: hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly(discontinued and not replaced).
- Server load statistics
- Gdash and other mw:Performance profiling for Wikimedia code, for instance https://performance.wikimedia.org/xenon/
- Grafana, for instance  (go to home page and click ctrl-f to find more)
- Information about consultation statistics
- en:Wikipedia:Multilingual statistics
- Wikistatistics.net page on Wikimedia – automatically daily refreshed article count, edit count etc. graphs of all Wikimedia sites (since 04-07)
- Statistics projects
- Wikimedia projects edits counter and Wikipulse - edits per minute (near real-time)
Stats based on external (non-Wikimedia) data
- comScore audience measurement data -- analysis of data donated by one of the third-party measurement services
- Alexa traffic ranking, from the audience of multilingual users of Alexa's toolbar. (Note: not chosen to be 'representative' in any way; just from toolbar users.)
- Compete.com page on wikipedia.org, with estimate of monthly Unique Visitors in the U.S.
- A February 2006 Hitwise traffic ranking and demographic breakdown for Wikipedia visitors. From Hitwise's pool of 10 million US visitors; a somewhat-random cross-section of IP traffic)
Complex metrics and statistics
- Statistics which are not currently calculated are in italics.
- Statistics that rely on metrics which are not yet collected are in bold.
- Edits per day/week/month
- Time until first preferences change
- per Administrator/User
per Article-Group (Category, WikiProject)
per WM Project
all WM Projects
- One-time topical reports on users in general
- Rate of WM Project creation
- Combined Alexa reach
- Google Zeitgeist
- how many of the top queries have WP as the first result? one of the first three?
- this needs to be done retroactively...
Statistics in this section are available for specially for a small number of languages, and may not be regularly calculated.
- http://stats.grok.se/ shows page access counts over last 90 days
- http//wikipediatrends.com/ do the same but for years
- en:Wikipedia:Popular pages
- en:Wikipedia:Size of Wikipedia
- en:Wikipedia:Modelling Wikipedia's growth
- en:Wikipedia:Awareness statistics
- en:Wikipedia:List of Wikipedians by number of edits
- Old statistics
- Comparison of Wikipedia with other encyclopedias
- de:Wikipedia:Alternative Benutzerstatistik
- de: Statistik
- en: Statistics
- es: Estadísticas
- fi: Tilastot
- fr: Statistiques
- id: Statistik
- is: Tölfræði
- ko: 언어에 따른 통계
- lb: Sproochen Index
- pl: Statystyka
- ss: Statistics
- sv: Statistik
- vi: Thống kê
This page is related to the following projects: