|Statistics in other languages:|
|Events - OTRS|
|Leaflet - Cheatsheet|
|Exhibitions - Presentations|
There are many statistics available about various Wikimedia projects. Please link to any you know of from this page. These statistics are limited to quantitative data; qualitative (non-numerical) data are excluded.
Groups within the Wikimedia movement collect many different statistical indicators for the purpose of evaluating the movement's work. These indicators live in many different dashboards and are cultivated by many different people; see Metrics for an overview. For information about raw data generated by Wikimedia projects, see Research:Data.
Statistics about all language projects
- Wikimedia statistics (language-specific tables and charts, with comparisons and summaries, in many languages)
- Wikimedia Report Card monthly statistics and (experimental) dashiki
- Additionally, WMF and others maintain a number of other ad hoc scattered statistics using Limn or other similar software, you have to hunt them around (try e.g. google:limn+site:wmflabs.org).
- Raw data powering those graphs is usually updated daily and visible at https://datasets.wikimedia.org/
- Some links by topic: Research:Data/Dashboards
- Editor engagement dashboard 
- https://edit-analysis.wmflabs.org/compare/ Metrics about how people are using the various editing tools available on Wikimedia projects. Mainly used by the WMF's VisualEditor team.
- Mobile reportcard 
- http://gp.wmflabs.org/ + hidden things like http://gp.wmflabs.org/graphs/active_editors_total
Developing countries (discontinued)
- Wiki Metrics, an analytical tool
tools:~dartar/(died with Toolserver)
- GLAM statistics  (NARA pilot)
- Other VisualEditor statistics: https://edit-reportcard.wmflabs.org/
- https://searchdata.wmflabs.org/: Metrics used by the WMF's Discovery department as performance indicators.
- MediaWiki extensions download statistics
- Multilingual projects
- Wikimedia servers
Graphs of Wikimedia server requests per second: hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly(discontinued and not replaced).
- Server load statistics
- Gdash and other mw:Performance profiling for Wikimedia code, for instance https://performance.wikimedia.org/xenon/
- Grafana, for instance  (go to home page and click ctrl-f to find more)
- Information about consultation statistics
- en:Wikipedia:Multilingual statistics
- Wikistatistics.net page on Wikimedia – automatically daily refreshed article count, edit count etc. graphs of all Wikimedia sites (since 04-07)
- Statistics projects
- Wikimedia projects edits counter and Wikipulse - edits per minute (near real-time)
- One-time topical reports on users in general
- http://stats.grok.se/ shows page access counts over last 90 days
- http://wikipediatrends.com/ do the same but for years
- comScore audience measurement data -- analysis of data donated by one of the third-party measurement services
- Alexa traffic ranking, from the audience of multilingual users of Alexa's toolbar. (Note: not chosen to be 'representative' in any way; just from toolbar users.)
- Compete.com page on wikipedia.org, with estimate of monthly Unique Visitors in the U.S.
- A February 2006 Hitwise traffic ranking and demographic breakdown for Wikipedia visitors. From Hitwise's pool of 10 million US visitors; a somewhat-random cross-section of IP traffic)
- Combined Alexa reach
- Google Zeitgeist
- how many of the top queries have WP as the first result? one of the first three?
|Project||Associated resources||Description||Major custodian(s)|
|Metrics Standardization||A project led by the WMF's Research department which aims to define and identify useful metrics, which others can then collect and use.||Aaron Halfaker|
|Wikimetrics||Documentation in the Grants Evaluation portal||A web-based tool which allows coordinators of projects like edit-a-thons to track the editing activity of a specific cohort of users.|
Local statistics pages
Statistics in this section are available for specially for a small number of languages, and may not be regularly calculated.
- en:Wikipedia:Popular pages
- en:Wikipedia:Size of Wikipedia
- en:Wikipedia:Modelling Wikipedia's growth
- en:Wikipedia:Awareness statistics
- en:Wikipedia:List of Wikipedians by number of edits
- Old statistics
- Comparison of Wikipedia with other encyclopedias
- de:Wikipedia:Alternative Benutzerstatistik
- de: Statistik
- en: Statistics
- es: Estadísticas
- fi: Tilastot
- fr: Statistiques
- id: Statistik
- is: Tölfræði
- ko: 언어에 따른 통계
- lb: Sproochen Index
- pl: Statystyka
- ss: Statistics
- sv: Statistik
- vi: Thống kê
This page is related to the following projects: