Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Languages: it, en-3
- Personal info: For a lot of reasons my activity as a steward is close to zero. And I don't think is going to increase in the foreseeable future.
- Bahasa yang dikuasai: it, en-3
- Informasi pribadi: Untuk banyak alasan aktivitas saya sebagai Steward telah hampir nihil. Dan tampaknya tidak akan meningkat dalam beberapa waktu yang akan datang.
- Lingue: it, en-3
- Informazioni personali: Per vari motivi la mia attività come steward è prossima allo zero. E non credo che aumenterà nel prossimo futuro.
- Taalvaardigheid: it, en-3
- Persoonlijke informatie: Door verschillende redenen is mijn activiteit als een steward bijna nul. En ik denk niet dat het terug gaat toenemen in de toekomst.
- Snowdog already mentions himself that he does not foresee any increase in activity. Therefore, I think it would be wise not to continue his stewardship. I would like to state however, that I have absolutely no negative experience with snowdog. Inactivity would be the sole reason. Effeietsanders 22:58, 27 November 2007 (UTC)
- Effeits. speaks wise, here. If Snowdog was willing to become active again, then I'd happily suggest his re-confirmation, but since he has indicated to the contrary, do not re-confirm. Anthøny 19:48, 28 November 2007 (UTC)
- Unconfirm, per statement above. xaosflux Talk 05:22, 29 November 2007 (UTC)
- I agree with Effeiets's words completely --Herby talk thyme 16:25, 29 November 2007 (UTC)
- regrettable, as Snowdog has served the community well, in my view, but I agree as well. Effeiet does indeed speak wisely. ++Lar: t/c 06:02, 30 November 2007 (UTC)
- Remove functions. --Anonymous DissidentTalk 09:00, 30 November 2007 (UTC)
- Unconfirm: a) for the unbecoming behaviour in response to criticism in the past steward confirmation elections, which is worthwhile a decade of opposition; b) also, for reasons which user:Olve well depicts in the page about the proposal of closing Lombard wikipedia: Your profile shows you listed as Italian, as an administrator on it.wikipedia, it.wikiquote, it.wiktionary and it.wikibooks, as well as the vice-president of Wikimedia Italia so you might want to consider that your threats of blocking people here will look like threats to strangle dissent in this particular setting. That being said, racism is neither a precise, nor useful, term here; and the same goes for fascism . Nationalism (or maybe rather chauvinism) getting a bit out of hand seems like a reasonably fitting label, though, and the current campaign looks very suspicious to a great deal of people elsewhere in the Wiki community. I doubt that anyone would be opposed to making the Lombard project better, and that is the natural course of action here. I am not saying that that will be an easy task. But it is an appropriate one. Closing down this project for the highly debatable (and in some cases plain misguided) reasons listed would be a scandal for the whole Wiki community — and it would put the Italian one in a particularly grim light. -- Olve 11:09, 2 December 2007 (UTC) Regards,--clamengh 12:25, 2 December 2007 (UTC)
- Unconfirm -- The hawkish beahviour of this user is not worth of a user, let alone a steward. Recent threats of blocking people expressing their dissent about the proposal of closing a project should also be carefully ponderated: summing up, it looks like the case of applying wikimedia clause: if you think that steward are supercops, forget about that. I hope we shall be able to forget soon some contributions by this user--Belinzona 09:38, 3 December 2007 (UTC)
- If insulting other people is an expression of dissent, and asking people to stop it is threatening, then I'm guilty as charged. And since (as you can read in my statement above) I've basically resigned from my role as steward, your comment and those of your 2 friends are once again proof of which kind of people you are. --Snowdog 23:15, 3 December 2007 (UTC)
- Unconfirm, Oppose to confirmation --10caart 20:29, 3 December 2007 (UTC)
- Remove.--Jusjih 01:55, 12 December 2007 (UTC)