Supporting Indian Language Wikipedias Program/Support/Arjunkmohan
- Wikipedia username
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I have been contributing to wikipedia since 2011. I am a malayalam wikipedian. i has contributed wikipedia and wikidata. My contributions can be seen in other wikimedia projects such as English wikipedia, wikicommons, Malayalam Wikisource, etc.
- I have created more than 300 articles (total 2900+ pages) in Malayalam Wikipedia and 10 articles in English Wikipedia.
- 26,700+ edits in Malayalam Wikipedia, 7,500+ edits in Wikidata and 35,000+ edits in global. (Edit counter). Majority of my edits upto this moment are created from a Mobile Phone.
- I have participated in many editathons such as Wikipedia Asian Months, UNESCO Challenge, Wikipedia Thousand wiki lights etc in Malayalam Wikipedia, Wiki Loves Monuments in Wikicommons (links : TWL, W:UNESCO2017, W:WAM2016) and created many articles and edits.
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or laptop)
I have been using a Netbook to edit Wikipedia since 2011 (account creation). Due to the breakdown of the device, most of my Wikipedia editing is now done through a Mobile Phone with limited Internet facility for the last 2 years. It is very difficult to utilize my editing skills with a mobile phone. If I get a laptop/computer with good Internet Connection, I can contribute more to Wikipedia.
How will you use this in the next six months?
- I will create more articles and more edits.
- I will contribute more to wikidata.
- I shall continue to participate in editathons.
- I will conrtibute more to wikicommons.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support- Akhiljaxxn (talk) 00:18, 17 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Arunsunilkollam (talk) 01:37, 17 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support Jee 02:50, 17 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support -- Abijith k.a (talk) 14:56, 17 February 2018 (UTC)
- SupportJameela P. (talk) 05:50, 18 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support - Sreejithkoiloth (talk) 11:40, 18 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support - Ranjithsiji (talk) 08:41, 19 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support - Malikaveedu (talk) 08:51, 19 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Kiran Gopi (talk) 21:33, 19 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Kannan Shanmugam (talk) 22:27, 19 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Sanu N (talk) 13:42, 20 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support -- Rajeshodayanchal (talk) 04:10, 21 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Meenakshi nandhini (talk) 11:59, 21 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Manojk (talk) 16:58, 23 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support-- Ovmanjusha (talk) 01:16, 25 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Sugeesh (talk) 10:47, 25 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support -- Lalsinbox (talk) 11:02, 25 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Irvin calicut (talk) 11:34, 25 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support -- Jaisuvyas (talk) 12:31, 25 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support-- As a silent hard working Wikimedia contributor, he has been adding tremendous quality content to Malayalam Wikimedia over the last few years. I have noticed his continued presence in edit activities and am dismayed at his humility that doesn't let him make any big fuzz or tall claims of his accomplishments even whenever one meet him in person. One of my most apt endorsements among the applicants for this support program. ViswaPrabhaവിശ്വപ്രഭtalk 15:37, 25 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support-- Kalidasans (talk) 16:36, 25 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--arkarjun (talk)
- Support --Epsajeevan (talk) 16:23, 25 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support -- Anilankv (talk) 04:14, 26 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support----Viswanadh.B.K (talk) 06:17, 26 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support Very deserving. My strong support! 19:01, 2 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Jacob (talk) 00:20, 7 March 2018 (UTC)