- Wikipedia username
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I have been contributing primarily to Hindi Wikipedia, Where I have created ~1500 new articles primarily related to Technology, History, Geography, Politics and administrative Geography
- I have been contributing to Wikipedia since 2012
- Apart from Hindi Wikipedia, I have contributions in English Wiki, Wikidata and Commons.
- I also work on Hindi Wikivoyage and Maithili Wikipedia
- I also work on Translate Wiki, where I translate from English to Hindi.
- You can check my global contributions summary here
- Do check the list of pages created by me on hiwiki here
- here is the list of my global contributions
- And finally these are my contributions on Translate Wiki.
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or laptop)
- My contribution is mainly focused on writing articles on Wikipedia, I don't have any laptop or PC, as a result of which I have to do all my work through my phone, which significantly reduces speed and ease of doing my work. I currently planning to start a project on Hindi Wiki for the Political Establishments and Administrative Geography of countries around the world, and currently I am working on drafting a policy on Etymology and Nomenclature on Hindi Wiki. I also am participating in various edit-a-thons on Maithili wiki and contributing on Hindi Wiki voyage. Apart from the limitations that I face due to the lack of a laptop/PC, I'm also limited by the lack of a Wi-Fi Internet connection where I live and I only have access to limited Internet data on my mobile device. If I get these support, then it would make contributing much helpful and easier for me.
How will you use this in the next six months?
- I am planning to start a project on Hindi Wiki for the Political Establishments and Administrative Geography of countries around the world, and as mentioned earlier currently I am working on drafting a policy on Etymology and Nomenclature of Things and Places from other languages on Hindi Wiki which is a crucial prerequisite for the project. I'm involved in many future offline events if Hindi Wiki as well, and I also plan to contribute actively on Maithili Wiki and Hindi Wikivoyage.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support-आर्यावर्त (talk) 00:26, 8 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support -- ArmouredCyborg (talk) 01:37, 8 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support -- J. Ansari Talk 02:07, 8 February 2018 (UTC)
- Strong support - One of the active Wikipedian. He is also planning offline activities and in order to conduct workshops, it makes sense to have proper up-to-date laptop. -- AbhiSuryawanshi (talk) 04:31, 8 February 2018 (UTC)
- Strong support--Jayprakash >>> Talk 07:45, 8 February 2018 (UTC)
- Strong support --Raju Jangid (talk) 08:23, 8 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support Very active user. He is deserving candidate. -- Pankaj Deo (Talk) 11:52, 8 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Shypoetess (talk) 06:10, 9 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Godric ki Kothri (talk) 14:34, 10 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Suyash Dwivedi (talk) 14:57, 10 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support A tireless contributor of Hiwiki.--Ashish Bhatnagartalk 02:32, 13 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Sugeesh (talk) 17:43, 26 February 2018 (UTC)
- Strong support: Very enthusiastic and deserving candidate. Excellent contribution in the past and huge future potential. I wish him all the best. --Anamdas (talk) 00:29, 27 February 2018 (UTC)