Talk:Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)
GLOW is nice name, fittingly named for the event to boost local language content Few Opens
- Fountain Tool used last year was not considering anything that wasn't Plain Text. Tables, Charts & etc. There was talk of getting this fixed by engaging with Le Loy, who built the tool. There was been silence on that end. It'd help to get that fixed.
- @Mallikarjunasj: We are in discussion with the WMF team members and trying to fix these issues. Hope to have a better tool for the evaluation this time. --Ananth (CIS-A2K) (talk) 13:19, 26 August 2019 (UTC)
- @Gitartha.bordoloi:You can see the Topics suggested by Google at - Writing Contest-Topics . Topics for a few of the languages are in the process of updating to the meta page. --Ananth (CIS-A2K) (talk) 14:45, 29 August 2019 (UTC)
- @Gitartha.bordoloi: Assamese Topics has been updated, based on which community can start creating the list. --Ananth (CIS-A2K) (talk) 03:32, 3 September 2019 (UTC)
- @Ananth: Can we write on topic which are not suggested by Google but related to India? What are the guidelines please. Faismeen 17:25, 23 September 2019 (UTC)
- Yes you can choose the topics which are not suggested by Google. But this community-curated list should be prepared with the discussion and then finalise the list before the writing contest begins.--Ananth (CIS-A2K) (talk) 06:35, 25 September 2019 (UTC)
w:ta:விக்கிப்பீடியா:வேங்கைத் திட்டம் 2.0 This is the project page of ta.wiki. To which Wikidata item, i should make the link. If all the Indic language's projects linked, that will be good. --Info-farmer (talk) 02:58, 1 September 2019 (UTC)
- @Info-farmer:You can see the Wikidata links below, please use the respective items to link from the native languages.
- Thanks,brother. I used the two(d:Q67085193, d:Q66684690) items--Info-farmer (talk) 10:15, 4 September 2019 (UTC)