Talk:Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Sources/Summary 14th to 28th
Jump to navigation Jump to search
two/three wording missing
- I think there are three categories in this text; audio and map are alternative knowledge formats, while mobile and voice search and etc are not, and wikidata is a set of data. Is the translation expected to be based on the following text?
- Technological improvements should be a strong focus on targets, including stronger investment in alternative knowledge formats (like audio and maps) as well as mobile, voice search, augmented reality, AI, and Wikidata (Ar, Bn, De, En, Es, Fr, He, Hi, It, Meta, Pl, Vi, Zh). Thanks in advance for kind clarification. ----Omotecho (talk) 17:47, 12 April 2017 (UTC)
I will try to list my query in batch next time, excuse me.
- another section; do we need (to 4), or is it (4s)? (: ----Omotecho (talk) 21:12, 12 April 2017 (UTC)
- @Omotecho: Hi. Sorry if I answer only now. The text to be translated should be based on this text:
- Technological improvements should be a strong focus, including stronger investment in alternative knowledge formats (like audio and maps), mobile, voice search, augmented reality, AI, and Wikidata (Ar, Bn, De, En, Es, Fr, He, Hi, It, Meta, Pl, Vi, Zh).
- Translating as you wanted you would change the meaning above all remember that what is written is the result of the opinion of various communities would then translated from the basic text without transforming it. Instead s for example (4s) should be left as well (if you want you can translate a letter in the corresponding grapheme in your language) because it is the number of statements that is of those who participated in the discussion. --Samuele2002 (Talk!) 18:45, 13 April 2017 (UTC)