Jump to navigation Jump to search
- @Guillom: PiRSquared17 (talk) 17:03, 10 April 2014 (UTC)
Login not reset
The page says all users had been logged out, but mine wasn't. I only used the "remember me for 30 days" checkbox while logging in, without using the browser's password storage. Zhaofeng Li (talk) 11:34, 11 April 2014 (UTC)
- May be you're using a browser plugin for performaing automatic logon with your existing password when the plugin detects you visit a page containing the login form. You probablt did not notice the logon screen which was parsed and processed rapidly even before it was fully renderd by the browser.
- Form assistants can do that easily.
- I'm sure your login session had its cookie invalidated in the server.
- Or someone around you used your PC to visit Wikimedia sites and has logged on successfully. You just continue to use the newly stored session cookie. verdy_p (talk) 11:57, 11 April 2014 (UTC)