Jump to navigation Jump to search
|предыдущая||2013 год, 50 неделя (понедельник, 09 декабря 2013)||следующая|
- You can now see a legend on Special:RecentChanges and Special:Watchlist that explains the symbols used. 
- If your wiki is testing the new search tool ("CirrusSearch"), you can now test it by adding "New search" in your Beta features preferences. 
- The toolbar is now simpler; all text styles (bold, italics, underline, subscript, etc.) are in the same menu, and the "More" menu is called "Insert". 
- You can now use a basic tool to add special characters to your text. You can add more characters (useful in your language) by editing the MediaWiki interface on translatewiki.net.
- The tool to add and edit mathematical text is now called "formula". 
- There was a problem with the "Create a book" tool (Collection); books could only be exported to PDF format. The change has been undone. 
- The log-in system for external tools ("OAuth") was broken on wikis that tested the new search tool. It was fixed last week.  
- Because of a bug, this newsletter is delivered to users using the new MediaWiki message delivery, and to community pages using the old EdwardsBot. 
- MediaWiki 1.23wmf7 was added to test wikis on December 12. It will be added to non-Wikipedia wikis on December 17 and all Wikipedia wikis on December 19 (calendar).
- You will soon be able to select the language of SVG images that have translations using a drop-down menu on the image page. (see example) 
- GLAMToolset, a tool to help GLAM groups (like museums) upload many pictures to Commons, will be added to Commons on December 17. 
- A Draft namespace will be added to the English Wikipedia to make it easier to create new pages. You will be able to use VisualEditor for drafts if you have enabled it.  
- You can read the summary of the technical report for November 2013 to learn more about VisualEditor, Mobile and other features.