User:Fantasticfears/Grant 1: Wikidata in MIUN
Jump to navigation Jump to search
please add a title
budget (USD)please add the amount you are requesting (USD)
Please see the sample Meeting application before drafting your application. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Friendly_Space_Policies
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed.
- Socialize with community members
- Organize a community project
- Recruit new editors
- Increase skills for existing editors
- Add or improve content
- What is the purpose of the meeting and why is it important to your community?
- If applicable, what benefits have you seen from doing this kind of meeting in the past?
- How will you let participants know about the meeting?
- How will you keep participants engaged after the meeting is over?
- Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
Note: In addition to your project-specific measures of success, you will also be asked to report on some Global Metrics at the end of your final report. Please keep this in mind as you plan, and we'll support you as you begin your project.
- Number of total participants
- Number of people who will help organize the event