- @Wiikkkiiii: Okay. Please don't post here, this is why this page redirects to my user talk page on s:en:. AnotherEditor144 t - c 06:46, 22 March 2021 (UTC)
- Unfortunatelly, due to your recent behaviors, you should no longer "soft redirect" your talk page to wikisource, but just OPEN HERE, see below section for why. Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 10:25, 25 November 2021 (UTC)
- While you do have every single right to blank your talk page, you asking other users not to post on this page isn't a really viable option because:
- This isn't like a wiki where you don't regularly visit or edit, it's the most centralised wiki
- As Liuxinyu970226 said, because your behaviour, I 180% agree that you should no longer "soft redirect" your talk page to en.wikisource.
- --SHB2000 (talk | contribs) 09:38, 26 November 2021 (UTC)
Wikisporadic Newsletter: August 2021
Wikisporadic, an Occasional Newsletter for our Germinating Community.
- The Wikipore Day Unconference was held in July, with about 20 participants - see etherpad. A suggested path forward is the "movement tactic" of regular collaborations, like a Spore of the Month or a Feature of the Fortnight.
- Some newer proposed projects at Wikispore: STARDIT (using mw:Extension:Cargo), Works Spore, WikiCite. (Comment on their talk pages!)
- On Saturday August 14, there will be a Wikimania lightning talk on Wikispore and Innovating Free Knowledge at , followed a few minutes later by an unconference group session for Wikimedians Innovating New Genres.
(You can subscribe/unsubscribe from future notifications for the Wikisporadic Newsletter by adding or removing your name from this list.)
Feedback on any of these items is welcomed at your friendly Wikispore Greenhouse!
--Pharos 19:48, 11 August 2021 (UTC)
Please, no more unnecessary pinging
Several users, include me, are concerning your ping action yesterday, to which you pinged several users that they don't want to get mentioned on that RFC, this is a harassment behaviour, which violates our TOU and MWCOC, and that's globally inappropriate.
- For reference, the intended diff appears to be the following one. ~~~~
User:1234qwer1234qwer4 (talk) 03:11, 14 November 2021 (UTC)
- I didn't know that these users didn't want to get mentioned. AnotherEditor144 t - c 09:21, 14 November 2021 (UTC)