- Freut mich, dass es gefällt! :-) Ich werde das dann demnächst mal, noch eine Weile auf andere Anmerkungen wartend, auf die Vorderseite verschieben. Herzliche Grüße aus dem Rheinland, ––buecherwuermlein 15:00, 30 September 2009 (UTC)
Saturday State of the Chapters
Thanks for the great work on documenting the sessions of the Chapters Meeting! I was just starting to go through the documentation and noticed that we are missing the Saturday morning state of the chapters. Did you document that session? (If it wasn't documented in the end, is not a problem as we have the slides from the chapters.)
Thanks, --Dami 13:41, 1 April 2011 (UTC)
- Hi "Dami", no problem! Well, I documentated the session, but there were a lot of missing points because it was nearly impossible and some kind of unnecessary to note down the loads of facts mentioned on the slides. So I wasn't sure what to do with this documentation and after the weekend I forgot about it... I will upload the incomplete version now and maybe you can link the slides to make it possible to find the missing facts?
- Regards, --Tim Moritz (buecherwuermlein) 21:33, 3 April 2011 (UTC)
- Hi, thanks, that would be great. Dami (Bence) 21:36, 3 April 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks, I added the link to the slides where available. Thank you once more for your great work in doing the documentations! --Dami 22:11, 3 April 2011 (UTC)
I think you might be interested. Nemo 20:14, 23 December 2011 (UTC)
- And again, I'd really like to hear your opinion on Research:Teahouse/Pilot Report. There are some doubts about the data. Cheers, Nemo 20:05, 28 July 2012 (UTC)
Hello, just a little note requested by an wikimedia-admin operator: Your access to the IRC channel #wikimedia-adminconnect will be revoked due to you no longer holding administrator access on any Wikimedia wiki. If this is a mistake and you currently do hold these permissions on any wiki and access has been removed feel free to re-request access at operator requests or ask an operator to restore access. Regards, John F. Lewis (talk) 01:07, 26 July 2013 (UTC)
- This survey is primarily meant to get feedback on the Wikimedia Foundation's current work, not long-term strategy.
- Legal stuff: No purchase necessary. Must be the age of majority to participate. Sponsored by the Wikimedia Foundation located at 149 New Montgomery, San Francisco, CA, USA, 94105. Ends January 31, 2017. Void where prohibited. Click here for contest rules.
Your feedback matters: Final reminder to take the global Wikimedia survey
(Sorry to write in Engilsh)
Lieber Bücherwürmlein. Gab es nicht eine Gegenstimme oder war das wirklich zu 100% einstimmig? Wenn es eine Gegenstimme auf der Versammlung gab würde ich das in "by a large majority" ändern oder das Wahlergebnis im Unterstüzungstext ganz raus lassen. Beste Grüße, --Gereon K. (talk) 15:43, 19 November 2017 (UTC)
- Lieber Gereon, tatsächlich gab es nur Enthaltungen, aber keine einzige Gegenstimme. Das hat Arne so festgestellt und ich freue mich darüber ganz besonders. Grüße --Tim Moritz 11:32, 30 November 2017 (UTC)
[Wikipedia & Education User Group] Updates: November 2018
Integrating Wikimedia with education is a powerful strategy for the outreach of Wikimedia projects. Realising this concept, a group of leaders promoted this and formed the Wikipedia Education Collaborative. After some time, this evolved to become a user group, officially recognised by the Affiliations Committee in June 2018. The user group had its first board elections earlier in September. In the process to formalise activities and give a shape the user group for long-term sustainability, we are now revamping our processes. Thanks for supporting us during incubation stages, we are now inviting you to formally join the user group by following the instructions on the members' page. Being a member will allow you to be a part of this wonderful collaboration and also do interesting stuff.